Help!!

over 8 years ago
alishas didn't upload a photo

Alisha (alishas)

22 posts

I have many questions on my love life right now. For starters my ex’s recent ex girlfriend is trying to become bestfriends with me. Why? we use to hate each other and im still not fond of her but shes asking me to hangout all of a sudden. Another, my ex, andrew, i’m still curious about whats going on. need answers!):

over 8 years ago

Hi there Alisha sounds like there is much you are trying to make sense of right now. And certainly is does seem off your exs ex wants to reach out to you. But this does not actually mean it is a bad thing as such. Im happy to look into this for you and see what can be picked up. Free free to check my profile and if you feel connected then message me in chat.

Wish you the best whatever in getting the clarity you need on this. Dino

over 8 years ago

Hi Alisha, as Dino mentioned, it does seem a bit off that an ex’s recent ex would want to make contact. Its likely for her own questions to be answered. If you wish to discuss further, I’d be happy to chat with you! I’m online no and will be for the rest of the night. I have fair rates. Check out of my profile for an idea of what kind of reader I am and if you feel I would be a good watch for you. Best of luck and blessings to you!

over 8 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships and pets that are alive or that have passed. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 8/01/15-8/08/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (8/01/15)!!! SPECIAL AUGUST DEALS!

over 8 years ago

if you want the truth, contact me

over 8 years ago
readingsbysummer's photo

Psychic Summer (readingsbysummer)

331 posts

By giving me your name and date of birth I am able to connect to your energy, from there I am able to reveal – past, present, future, initials, times, dates, names, gender, and more! All my readings are based on integrity and are very accurate. I’ve been given the ability of psychic insights and I would love to work with you and help guide you through your lifes journey. I advise in all aspects of life, such as – Relationships/Marriage, Breakup/Divorce, Cheating/Affairs, Friends/Family, Financial/Business/Career, Health, Reuniting Lovers, Path Guidance and more! Have a hard decision to make? Don’t know what to do? Contact me today and I will give you the knowledge you need to clarify your confusion and to take the next step in your life.

over 8 years ago

Hi Alisha clarity is definitely something that is needed right now and if you would like honest truth feel free to contact me, there is a lot going on and with some guidance you can make the right choices as to what paths to take to have the best outcome for you. I do wish you all the best and many blessings

over 8 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

Hello Alisha, I can provide clarity and direction to you using only first names. I will ask you no questions.

Give me a call, and let’s chat !

over 8 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

Hello Alisha, I can provide clarity and direction to you using only first names. I will ask you no questions.

Give me a call, and let’s chat !