Should I ?

over 8 years ago

When will he want to make US offical or will he? I really want us to be defined as being in a relationship. I want more from him. I know he is true. He’s a good person but I want to talk about it. Will he want this? We have such a deep strong connection for two people who have only known each other a little over a month.

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Feel Free To Contact Me… Read My profile.. 10€ for 30 min

over 8 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Willowlove,

Please understand we cannot answer that question here on this public forum.

Relationship Spread with the cards maybe a good way to go to answer to your question here.

It reads from the both person’s point of view, how they are feeling and their intentions good or bad.

It is a good way of checking whether or not you are both viewing the relationship on the same page or not?

All the best ESTHER

over 8 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships and pets that are alive or that have passed. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 8/01/15-8/08/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (8/01/15)!!! SPECIAL AUGUST DEALS!

over 8 years ago
readingsbysummer's photo

Psychic Summer (readingsbysummer)

331 posts

By giving me your name and date of birth I am able to connect to your energy, from there I am able to reveal – past, present, future, initials, times, dates, names, gender, and more! All my readings are based on integrity and are very accurate. I’ve been given the ability of psychic insights and I would love to work with you and help guide you through your lifes journey. I advise in all aspects of life, such as – Relationships/Marriage, Breakup/Divorce, Cheating/Affairs, Friends/Family, Financial/Business/Career, Health, Reuniting Lovers, Path Guidance and more! Have a hard decision to make? Don’t know what to do? Contact me today and I will give you the knowledge you need to clarify your confusion and to take the next step in your life.

over 8 years ago

Thx

over 8 years ago

Please contact me in chat if you still need to know when the two of you will be in a serious relationship.

over 8 years ago
realpsychicanswers didn't upload a photo

♍ Psychic Aria ♥ Love &... (realpsychicanswers)

22 posts

Hello My Name Is Aria I Will Help You Find The Answers You Are Seeking Please Contact Me For More Info Thank You So Much And Blessing’s !

over 8 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

I am happy to help you with this. Please call me in chat, for a reading around this topic.

over 8 years ago

I texted him with no response as of yet. Do I expect one? Yes. I’m just frustrated right now. Scared. This one has gotten closer than anyone to my soul. I’ve got a lot of fear right now. I really want him to be true.

over 8 years ago

hello dear I am working since 15 years and have got enlightened with powers of clairvoyance . I can reach to the depth of your soul and read you once i have connected and can answers all questions that come to your mind regarding , love relationship , and so on. come and discover the truth u were unaware of since so long. No sugar coating. Try once and you will be amazed with the truth.