Magic/Occult

over 8 years ago
car0527 didn't upload a photo

Courtney Rusk (car0527)

7 posts

is there anyone on here that casts spells?

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

Take session i am online now.

over 8 years ago
jonathan69143's photo

Jonathan Love (jonathan69143)

45 posts

What do you need?

over 8 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships and pets that are alive or that have passed. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 8/01/15-8/08/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (8/03/15)!!! SPECIAL AUGUST DEALS!

over 8 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

I would be glad to talk to you about this and see what is needed.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 8 years ago

Hey there,

I’m experienced with spell casting. Look at my page and let me know if you’d like to talk :)

over 8 years ago
psychic_jessica's photo

jessica psychic tarot card ... (psychic_jessica)

37 posts

i do hope you have not called any of these people above me and got there so called spell casting because they simply do not know what they speak of! i am a 10th generation witch with deep practices in santeria voodoo hoodoo and wicca theres much work that goes into spell work & changing destiny to work in your favor when a spell is cast you and that true worker must work together even if you both are not physically together do give me a ring so i can guide you and help you with what you truely need blessings to you

over 8 years ago

Let’s get to the root of your problem first. A spiritual solution may not even be needed here if I am picking up correctly. Please contact me so we can establish a connection first. Blessings.

over 8 years ago

Im sure some will say they can. But not something I would ever get into or even attempt. Rather I see the power in people to enable to change from within that can and does carry outwards. This costs nothing and requires no “spell” or “potions”.

:)

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Dear Courtney… To do something bad is wrong.. because whatever you do to others.. it comes back to you.. whatever was your motive.. dont ever try to revenge it comes all back to you if not to you then to your family… just dont do it…

over 8 years ago

I’m amazed how so many people bad talk one another by insulting others will not get you business or will being rude if a customer does not connect or if the reading was untrue we are the ones that our paying for the service not you so if a customer simply puts predictions didn’t happen wow some of responces on here like calling customer a lier or argueing with them not going to get u business I’m sure IM not the only one that reads the reviews and comments just a thought

over 8 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away , I read around the spirit of theperson and what their needs are , Come in and let me help you . Blessings – Marva.Lee

over 8 years ago
gracefaith didn't upload a photo

Gracefaith TOP PSYCHIC (gracefaith)

25 posts

I am a celebrity psychic in Asia, Top 10 celebrity psychic in all Asia. Visited by many asian celebrities to prevent scandals, and predict future. Also Fiverr TOP psychic with great reviews and working spells.

I am a medium and I will read your energy, that is how I give you answers.

I handle all aspects in life : Love, divorce, marriage, career, all the matters you want to clarified.

I predicted 911 incident, Japan Tsunami, and The lost of Malaysian Airlines.

You will be shocked by my accuracy. And the ACCURATE coming prediction.

I am honest, no sugar coating.

I also do spell casting, such as love spell, wealth spell, fame spell, beauty spell, etc.

I am also a Reiki Master, distance healing.

You will feel my great energy. All my reading comes with free positive energy i will give.

My spells are safe and are not dark magic.

Feel free to ask me about the spells, I will definitely give you special package price.

Looking forward to chat with you.

Love and light, G.

over 8 years ago
anthony_master_psychic didn't upload a photo

anthony_master_psychic

99 posts

hmm that was pretty rude Jessica for you to say that bout your fellow psychics I think we should all get along here true some have more experience then others but we shouldn’t bad mouth them but help them I understend that this is a business but it is also a life style we should all stick togather and not bad mouth each other I don’t think a client would like a advisor that bad mouths its fellow psychic and you do not no them I am not trying to be mean by the way I am just saying we should all be decent to each other many blessings

over 8 years ago
anthony_master_psychic didn't upload a photo

anthony_master_psychic

99 posts

hmm that was pretty rude Jessica for you to say that bout your fellow psychics I think we should all get along here true some have more experience then others but we shouldn’t bad mouth them but help them I understend that this is a business but it is also a life style we should all stick togather and not bad mouth each other I don’t think a client would like a advisor that bad mouths its fellow psychic and you do not no them I am not trying to be mean by the way I am just saying we should all be decent to each other many blessings

over 8 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to give you a reading ! Fast typist/ accurate readings. Contact me live chat ;) blessings