Marriage and kids?

over 8 years ago

Hello this is Robert born March 29 1992. Do You see myself and my girl (March 11 1986) getting married soon and will we have children? Thanks.

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

I am online now take chat session i am online now i am giving guidance with astrology and clairvoyance.

over 8 years ago
angelickreadings's photo

PsychicPariangel (angelickreadings)

116 posts

Dear Robert, First i would like to wish you the best in your life. I am just a message away, if you could give me your time and place of birth I could look into your astrological chart. However, to answer your question I do not need such details. Do give me a call or shoot me a message and we can schedule a reading. Blessings

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Hello Robert… See my profile what i offer.. my deals .. and what i do .. om sure that im able to get your answers.. I recommend myself.. if im off line send me message so we get connected..

over 8 years ago
oceanemotion didn't upload a photo

Spirit Answers (oceanemotion)

255 posts

I have a 15 minutes for $10 deal, please call me I will look at these for you :)

over 8 years ago

Thanks everybody.

over 8 years ago
david862 didn't upload a photo

Truthful (david862)

86 posts

come to my room. i am avail now dear i assisit you I will give u spiritual guide and make your life beautiful as you realy feel it. i am natural born psychic i want to help people with deep of heart. i like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i am hard working and honest with my profession. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.

over 8 years ago
gracefaith didn't upload a photo

Gracefaith TOP PSYCHIC (gracefaith)

25 posts

I am a celebrity psychic in Asia, Top 10 celebrity psychic in all Asia. Visited by many asian celebrities to prevent scandals, and predict future. Also Fiverr TOP psychic with great reviews and working spells.

I am a medium and I will read your energy, that is how I give you answers.

I handle all aspects in life : Love, divorce, marriage, career, all the matters you want to clarified.

I predicted 911 incident, Japan Tsunami, and The lost of Malaysian Airlines.

You will be shocked by my accuracy. And the ACCURATE coming prediction.

I am honest, no sugar coating.

I also do spell casting, such as love spell, wealth spell, fame spell, beauty spell, etc.

I am also a Reiki Master, distance healing.

You will feel my great energy. All my reading comes with free positive energy i will give.

My spells are safe and are not dark magic.

Feel free to ask me about the spells, I will definitely give you special package price.

Looking forward to chat with you.

Love and light, G.

over 8 years ago

Robert if you are still seeking the answer to this, I am available.

over 8 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships and pets that are alive or that have passed. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 8/17/15-8/24/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (8/18/15)!!! SPECIAL AUGUST DEALS!