I need help.

over 8 years ago

I’m so lost right now and I don’t know where to turn. I left an abusive relationship, I look around and I have no friends or family. It seems the cards I’ve been delt so far have always been a heartbreaking hand. I’m scared and I’m alone. I’m so very lost. When will I find happiness? When will I be okay? I’m so tired of hurting.

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

You need spiritual positive divine grace right now take a session so i can guide you in right direction.

over 8 years ago
advisordorothy's photo

advisordorothy

241 posts

Hello my name is Advisor Dorothy and I would like to interest you in my services. I am a very accurate and experienced psychic reader and I will provide you all the information you are seeking. with my guidance you will be at peace of mind and given clarity. Contact me now, I would love to chat with you.

over 8 years ago

I feel all the pain you have been through and what you are going through. Please contact me soon.

over 8 years ago
psychicclaudia0 didn't upload a photo

PSYCHIC-Claudia (psychicclaudia0)

10 posts

hi i can help with all qustions, im doing a spical today 5 mins free if u wanted call in id be glad to help :)

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Hi there Tina.. Your confusion is lesson for you .. you need to learn to love yourself to respect yourself.. You need good spiritual guidance .. im good in that.. please be welcome to visit my profile.. see my deals.. call me im sure that i can give you wise guidance..and im generous with my time..

over 8 years ago
psychic_consultant_debbie didn't upload a photo

PsychicDebbie (psychic_consultant_debbie)

152 posts

Please call me for honest answers and a true reading. I know this person shut a lo of doors for you, But you aren’t hopeless, Please contact me right away

over 8 years ago
david862 didn't upload a photo

Truthful (david862)

86 posts

come to my room. i am avail now dear i assisit you I will give u spiritual guide and make your life beautiful as you realy feel it. i am natural born psychic i want to help people with deep of heart. i like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i am hard working and honest with my profession. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.

over 8 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

You are worthy of loving and being loved ;) if you would like a reading please contact me live chat ;) blessings

over 8 years ago

First off, I’m so proud of you!!

You were in a scary situation and it was a hard one, and you’re not out of the woods yet, so dont lose heart!!

It will get better, the conflict here is facing these issues and having the courage to find a safe place for you to be in and for you to own.

Please message me hon, i can help you.

over 8 years ago
advisordorothy's photo

advisordorothy

241 posts

Hello my name is Advisor Dorothy and I would like to interest you in my services. I am a very accurate and experienced psychic reader and I will provide you all the information you are seeking. with my guidance you will be at peace of mind and given clarity. Contact me now, I would love to chat with you.

over 8 years ago
readingsbymary's photo

Readings by Mary (readingsbymary)

14 posts

I would love to give the insight you are searching for along with help and guidance to direct you down the right path that you have been lead off of. I am honest and accurate without sugar coating, I will tell you what you need to know, not what you WANT to hear. Times get hard but sometimes it’s something more behind it, for all of our bad breaks. Give me a call to get the clarity you need. Hope to hear from you.

Blessings, Mary

over 8 years ago
foryou didn't upload a photo

Abbra (foryou)

126 posts

Glad to hear you left an abusive relationship, that took a lot of courage. Sounds as if you have been hit by some Saturn Aspects for the past 7 years. I would like to set up your Natal Chart. If you decide to chat please have your birth time.

over 8 years ago
readingsbysummer's photo

Psychic Summer (readingsbysummer)

331 posts

Hi, contact me today, I have all the answers you’re looking for!

over 8 years ago
advisordorothy's photo

advisordorothy

241 posts

over 8 years ago

Truthful (david862)

86 posts

come to my room. i am avail now dear i assisit you I will give u spiritual guide and make your life beautiful as you realy feel it. i am natural born psychic i want to help people with deep of heart. i like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i am hard working and honest with my profession. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.

over 8 years ago
psychicveronicarose didn't upload a photo

Veronica Rose (psychicveronicarose)

20 posts

Hello honey I ask you with sincerity that you come into a chat with me I can feel your hurt and I see you are having a difficult time coping you feel as no one can understand this situation so you really keep things bottled inside. You cannot do that you need to clear your path as well as vent. I can bring you a peace of mind you’ll be in my deepest thoughts hope to hear from you- Xoxo Veronica Rose

over 8 years ago
icks13 didn't upload a photo

Atropos (icks13)

64 posts

Try Sophea or Dino, both are really good. good luck

over 8 years ago

im sorry to hear what you are going through . Sometimes we have these bumps that feel like they are they are never ending . That’s when we need to be our strongest though. If you like please feel free to contact me and we can take a look at what is ahead for you . Many blessings

over 8 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Bitewine,

Congratulations on getting out of that abusive relationship. As a counsellor I know this is not an easy thing to do.

Please understand that right now it is important that you DO NOT GET YOURSELF INTO ANOTHER ROMANTIC SITUATION.

If you wish to know why I say this, please drop by for your firs 3 mins free of charge.

All the best ESTHER

over 8 years ago
advisordorothy's photo

advisordorothy

241 posts

over 8 years ago

Truthful (david862)

86 posts