Job Offer

over 8 years ago
esse99 didn't upload a photo

esse99

1 post

Was offered a very lucrative job by a man named Thomas. Is he a man of his word or is this job not real?

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

Hello I am online take a chat session so i can guide you in right direction.

over 8 years ago

Please contact me soon. His energy is concerning.

over 8 years ago

Very straight question deserves a very straight answer. With the right connection this can be given to allow you to make an informed choice. Happy to look into this for you.

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

listen to your intuition.. trust to yourself.. if you feel that he is odd or something like this .. avoid this person in future..

over 8 years ago

I am here if you want to look a little deeper into this, there are some things that you should know.

over 8 years ago
david862 didn't upload a photo

Truthful (david862)

86 posts

come to my room. i am avail now dear i assisit you I will give u spiritual guide and make your life beautiful as you realy feel it. i am natural born psychic i want to help people with deep of heart. i like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i am hard working and honest with my profession. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.

over 8 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to do this reading for you , please contact me live chat are by phone ;)

over 8 years ago

Problem is, he is pushy and a big talker, this can make him seem false, and i feel you dont know if you can trust what he is saying.

In addition i think you want to believe it because you are really hoping for something new, and something beneficial.

We can look at your soul numbers and get a good look at what you would be best suited and most succesful doing.

blessings love. —much abundance to you!

over 8 years ago
advisordorothy's photo

advisordorothy

241 posts

Hello my name is Advisor Dorothy and I would like to interest you in my services. I am a very accurate and experienced psychic reader and I will provide you all the information you are seeking. with my guidance you will be at peace of mind and given clarity. Contact me now, I would love to chat with you.

over 8 years ago
readingsbysummer's photo

Psychic Summer (readingsbysummer)

331 posts

hi, i have all the answers you need! chat with me

over 8 years ago
advisor_christina's photo

christina stevenson (advisor_christina)

27 posts

hi my name is Christina and I am online now I can help guide you through anything you may need