New relationship

over 8 years ago

I recently entered a new relationship after a year of being single by choice. With this guy, we get along so well. I guess my question is, will this relationship go anywhere? Will it actually be a successful relationship? I am taking it slow and going with the flow but I do have some concerns. He says he is happy with me and that he really likes hanging with me. Does he feel this way? He is beginning to open up to me more and more. I still am a bit reserved from being hurt from previous relationships. Will this relationship go anywhere? Should I watch out for anything? Does he really want to be in this relationship and not just because he feels lonely? Guidance will much be appreciated. Thank you! Oh and, will we ever get to that point in which we both say I love you and mean it?

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Hello Gizelle… Please Call me.. also see my profile.. See what i do.. My deals.. We shall see this your situation.. All i do is for Your benefit..

over 8 years ago

I know you have a lot of fears and a lot of hopes for this relationship.

I do hope for the best outcome for you as well, but I do see there is someone else involved in regards to this situation. This is connected to you, not him.

Hope to speak to you soon, I offer a pretty affordable rate, intentionally and can work out a deal.

Blessings!

over 8 years ago

Spiritualjade, can you explain more on the someone connected to me?

over 8 years ago
advisordorothy's photo

advisordorothy

241 posts

Hello my name is Advisor Dorothy and I would like to interest you in my services. I am a very accurate and experienced psychic reader and I will provide you all the information you are seeking. with my guidance you will be at peace of mind and given clarity. Contact me now, I would love to chat with you.

over 8 years ago

Gizelle please contact me for a comprehensive love and relationship reading. I have a special offer for new clients.

over 8 years ago
readingsbysummer's photo

Psychic Summer (readingsbysummer)

331 posts

Hi, contact me today and I’ll give you all the answers you’re seeking!

over 8 years ago
foryou didn't upload a photo

Abbra (foryou)

126 posts

I can give you those answers and also feel I can calm your fears.

over 8 years ago
psychicreadersunited's photo

Psychic Hekite (psychicreadersunited)

104 posts

Hi I can do a reading to give you some future outlooks. I use Tarot, Pendulum, and Ouija. I can also use pure ability to do your reading, contact me for more.

over 8 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Gizelle,

Perhaps you may like to consider a reading with me and I will also put in some advice using psychology. I have studied with the College of Applied Psychology Sydney, NSW Australia. Please note I am a cross between Dr Phil and Judge Judy and I am a believe in what is referred as Solution Focused Therapy rather than just discussing one’s feelings and the past.

Please keep in mind whilst the cards do show what is around the person you are enquiring about, at all time the reader can only read the cards and that final decision whether or not to invest emotionally is still all yours.

All the best ESTHER

over 8 years ago
advisordorothy's photo

advisordorothy

241 posts

Hello my name is Advisor Dorothy and I would like to interest you in my services. I am a very accurate and experienced psychic reader and I will provide you all the information you are seeking. with my guidance you will be at peace of mind and given clarity. Contact me now, I would love to chat with you.

over 8 years ago
david862 didn't upload a photo

Truthful (david862)

86 posts

come to my room. i am avail now dear i assisit you I will give u spiritual guide and make your life beautiful as you realy feel it. i am natural born psychic i want to help people with deep of heart. i like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i am hard working and honest with my profession. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.

over 8 years ago
david862 didn't upload a photo

Truthful (david862)

86 posts

come to my room. i am avail now dear i assisit you I will give u spiritual guide and make your life beautiful as you realy feel it. i am natural born psychic i want to help people with deep of heart. i like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i am hard working and honest with my profession. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.

over 8 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to do this reading for you ! Please contact me live chat! Special ten mins for ten dollars ;) today only !

over 8 years ago
readingsbydesiree's photo

Psychic Advisor (readingsbydesiree)

194 posts

I have all the answers you need and more. Honey, Contact me for more information.

over 8 years ago

Soulmate Readings with 99.8% Accuracy! I can relieve the uncertainty of your love life. Find out exactly what is going to happen in your coming future.

over 8 years ago
psychicveronicarose didn't upload a photo

Veronica Rose (psychicveronicarose)

20 posts

Hello doll I can get a clear view of the situation and shed some light upon it please stop by for a chat. Xoxo-Veronica