Aggravated

over 8 years ago
toreesky's photo

toree (toreesky)

174 posts

I have tried endlessly to foster a relationship with my mother but I can’t stand her controlling and demeaning ways. I am planning to move out of her apt next summer, after I graduate in May.

What will happen to our relationship once I officially move out? I will cease contact with my mother and cease further communication with her side of my family.

over 8 years ago

hi Toree im sorry to hear that this is still going on . If you like stop by and we can look at things and see what’s ahead for the next year

over 8 years ago
reginastarr's photo

Regina Starr (reginastarr)

188 posts

Well toree from what I pick up on this situation you’re mother does care for you and she wants the best for you she just has high expectations for you that’s why she seems to be so controlling, Call me and we can do a full reading for you I feel there is more to look into

over 8 years ago
readingsbysummer's photo

Psychic Summer (readingsbysummer)

331 posts

Hi, I have all the answers you need, contact me

over 8 years ago
psychicclaudia0 didn't upload a photo

PSYCHIC-Claudia (psychicclaudia0)

10 posts

hello, contact me for a reading for all thee answers your looking for!

over 8 years ago
advisordorothy's photo

advisordorothy

241 posts

Hello my name is Advisor Dorothy and I would like to interest you in my services. I am a very accurate and experienced psychic reader and I will provide you all the information you are seeking. with my guidance you will be at peace of mind and given clarity. Contact me now, I would love to chat with you.

over 8 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to do this reading for you , please contact me live chat blessings

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

hello Toree.. please call me ill check your relationship in family.. see my profile whar i do .. and call.. to see roots of situation… i recommend myself ..

over 8 years ago
psychicveronicarose didn't upload a photo

Veronica Rose (psychicveronicarose)

20 posts

Hello honey I see the hurt you are facing its such an obstacle with her and there is hope to some light I want to go into greater detail so please stop by for a chat.-xoxo veronica

over 8 years ago
advisor_christina's photo

christina stevenson (advisor_christina)

27 posts

I am online and waiting to help guide you

over 8 years ago
toreesky's photo

toree (toreesky)

174 posts

I’ve had it with her and really dont need her further in my life SMH.

over 8 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

No contact is usually necessary if she interferes in your abilities to succeed because she has an addiction, alcoholism, co-dependent behaviors, abusive emotionally, mentally, spiritually, or physically.

If this is the case this is quite normal for adult children, and sometimes necessary just like with a boyfriend or partner to think clearly and gain clarity.

It’s the last resort if you have tried counseling and tried talking things out. It maybe your personality type as well conflicting with one another.

Parents can have their heart in the right place, but be overbearing, dominant, and controlling where it sabotages your life and making healthy choices. Simply because they don’t know any other way and have the wrong mindset, or parenting skills.

In some cases when you move out and on your own you might get along better, and other times you may have to do no contact until lessons are learned on both sides.