Complicated

over 8 years ago
calgirl didn't upload a photo

Candy mixon (calgirl)

16 posts

Why is life have to be hard? I clearly see what this man that recently entered in my life is not who I thought ! How can you ask a woman to do things that are degrading ! U can say I love you so many times but I feel so used bc he is getting aroused by me and then getting in the mood for his wife! I feel ashamed and guilty and stupid! On the other hand I almost left my husband to be with him! What do I do now? All he does is text me since we are only together one night a month! Please help!!

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Hello Calgirl.. You need to know what you want in life.. and in love… Choose.. if this man was as you said.. then he dont deserve to be with someone at all.. Choose yourself.. But if you are willing to call me, check my profile what i do.. and decide.. we can make some insights .. see your options.. But choose yourself.. I recommend myself.. and Im generous with my time..

over 8 years ago
needclarity's photo

☪NeedClarity (needclarity)

84 posts

lets chat today:)

over 8 years ago
countmarco didn't upload a photo

⚜ Count Marco ⚜ (countmarco)

129 posts

Filled with so many tests and challenges understand its never was supposed to be a walk in the park – but come and let me help maximise the potential on your own very path. I shall not preach to you or be in anyway judgmental. Be Blessed!

over 8 years ago

Step back and see where you made your first mistake with him. If you want to hear the truth, please contact me soon.

over 8 years ago

Love is my specialty, come and chat with me! Many blessings.

over 8 years ago

If you are looking for honest answers and want to know what is ahead for this situation please feel free to contact me. This is not an easy situation but I can help you to see what his honest intentions are . I wish you all the best and many blessings. Looking forward to chatting

over 8 years ago
readingsbysummer's photo

Psychic Summer (readingsbysummer)

331 posts

Hi, I have all the answers you need, contact me

over 8 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

Let it go ;) if you would like a reading please contact me by live chat ;) blessings

over 8 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships and pets that are alive or that have passed. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 8/31/15-9/07/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (8/31/15)!!! SPECIAL SEPTEMBER DEALS!

over 8 years ago

Hi there did you manage to get the insight and answers you were needing on this ? Just curious …. I hope so in any case :-)

Psychic Dino http://psychic.bitwine.com/users/380466-psychic_dino