The road less traveled by.

over 8 years ago
kathybt's photo

kathy (kathybt)

4 posts

I have been suffering from this deep depression and I feel like I’m sinking more by the minute I feel like my world has been crushed the heavy ache of my heart and the torture of every hour dealing with my darkest demons happiness seems so far away I have had alot of suffering very emotional and I feel invisible like some burden my worth is diminished and have no one who understands I don’t know what else to do I’m falling down spiriling out of controlled who cares anyways right? These dark clouds they never leave they stay and suck the living crap out of me my love life sucks ass. And the greatest joy of my life isn’t with me and I miss her so much unfortunately I’m at a wall facing the edge of the sword I can’t find escape or relief I feel so doomed scared and angry

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

Hello Take session i am onine now you need spiritual positive healing energy.

over 8 years ago
advisor_christina's photo

christina stevenson (advisor_christina)

27 posts

hi my name I Christina and I am online and ready to help you

over 8 years ago
readingsbysummer's photo

Psychic Summer (readingsbysummer)

331 posts

Hi, I have all the answers you need, contact me

over 8 years ago

“The deepest fear we have, ‘the fear beneath all fears,’ is the fear of not measuring up, the fear of judgment. It’s this fear that creates the stress and depression of everyday life.”

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Hi!v Kathy… Hmmmm sorry to hear that.. Please.. see my profile, im able to guide you .. to find what is wrong.. maybe you need to change something in your life.. All i do is for benefit of my customers.. dont lose faith.. love yourself.. Call Me…

over 8 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

You are worthy of loving and being loved.The key is getting help. If you would like to start with a reading, please contact me live chat today !

over 8 years ago

Hi I am sorry to hear you are going through such a hard time. if you like please feel free to contact me and together we can see what is ahead as this is a bump in your road and we can see when this will pass. This is when we need to be strong and the first step is clarity to understand why this is happening. I wish you all the best and many blessings. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me, Dom

over 8 years ago
needclarity's photo

☪NeedClarity (needclarity)

84 posts

lets chat

over 8 years ago
psychicveronicarose didn't upload a photo

Veronica Rose (psychicveronicarose)

20 posts

Hello Kathy I see the depression you are facing its a demon thats been in the making and being battled for the longest time. I dont see that you are meant to feel this way and want to give you the clarity you need to figure life out so please stop by for a chat.-xoxo veronica

over 8 years ago
aryck_stormrage didn't upload a photo

Rose Knight (aryck_stormrage)

10 posts

Dear One, I suffer from Bipolar disorder and I know how to deal with depression Cause I battle it Every Day. I think I am able to help you in this aspect if you give me a chance. Rose Knight

Blessed Be,
over 8 years ago
advisor_christina's photo

christina stevenson (advisor_christina)

27 posts

hi my name is Christina and I am online and ready to help guide you