cruise

over 8 years ago

I’ve known him 4 yrs and in nov we are going on a cruise together will he propose? he said on weekend he wants to buy “something to symbolise us” while we are away together 14 days in Asia just him and I. his dob 4/10/62 mine 30/7/64

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

Hello God bless you I am giving guidance with clairvoyance and astrology.Take session so i can guide you in right direction

over 8 years ago

The best things in life are unexpected. Please contact me soon if you want to know more about your upcoming trip. Blessings.

over 8 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

Exciting news ! if you would like a reading please contact me live chat ;) blessings

over 8 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships and pets that are alive or that have passed. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 8/31/15-9/07/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (8/31/15)!!! SPECIAL SEPTEMBER DEALS!

over 8 years ago
hazelwaters's photo

hazelwaters

234 posts

I can let you know if he will propose to you and when.

-Hazel Waters

over 8 years ago
readingsbysummer's photo

Psychic Summer (readingsbysummer)

331 posts

Hi, I have all the answers you need. Contact me now!

over 8 years ago
psychicveronicarose didn't upload a photo

Veronica Rose (psychicveronicarose)

20 posts

Hello honey I see not only the great expectations you have for this trip but what will truly come of it! I know you guys have had your battle and thats why you question how it will go however doll I see the clarity you need so come on by for a chat.- Xoxo Veronica