Is he into me?

over 8 years ago

I’ve spoken to a few advisors who attempted to answer my questions about my uneventful love life. I want to know if a guy I am friends with now is into me? I feel like he might be but my self confidence says no way! Any insight is appreciated!

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

Hello I m online now you can take session so i can guide you in right direction.

over 8 years ago

being friends and having feelings can definitely be hard , if you would like to know his honest feelings towards you I would be happy to help you . I can tell you his honest thoughts and this way you can decide what you feel comfortable doing as I am sure you do not want any awkwardness either between him and you . Please feel free to come by and I wish you all the best, Dom

over 8 years ago
psychicmoonlight didn't upload a photo

☪PsychicMoonLight☪ Love... (psychicmoonlight)

40 posts

lets chat

over 8 years ago
advisor_christina's photo

christina stevenson (advisor_christina)

27 posts

i am online now and waiting to help guide you

over 8 years ago

I would be happy to look at this guy and see if he is interested. Please contact me in chat when you are ready.

over 8 years ago
raani's photo

Maharaani (raani)

150 posts

Hi, Im sensing a deep connection between you both. Things will only get moving though once you start to love yourself. Work on you self esteem and accept you are worth all the positivity. Good things are coming your way. Good Luck and Take Care

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

HI Cclegg913, please see my profile and what i do, send me yours and his date of birth.. so we can find the answers.. I recommend myself… Im generous with my chat time, and ill try to five you more than you paid for my services..

over 8 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Cclegg,

Relationship Spread with the cards maybe a good way to go to answer to your question here.

It reads from the both person’s point of view, how they are feeling and their intentions good or bad.

It is a good way of checking whether or not you are both viewing the relationship on the same page or not?

All the best ESTHER

over 8 years ago

Hello CC!

Getting too many different points of view from different reader here can sometimes leave you more confused than when you started! My advise to you would be do some research and review their feedback to find the reader that is the best fit for you. I’d love to chat with you to establish a rapport and go from there. I believe I can work with you and answer your question thoroughly and quickly. I wish you all he best. I’d Love to hear from you! Remember, I don’t start the reading until you are comfortable.. Warm Regards, Pixie :)

over 8 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to do this reading for you ;) please contact me live chat ;) 15 mins for ten dollars today !

over 8 years ago

In order to connect the best, his birthdate is recommended.

You are sweet and fun, and i believe you are the person people go to when they need someone to talk to.

I feel there may be another female around him, but i do see that you guys have fun, and there is interest, but as far as to see where things are headed long term, i would need to connect more.

best of luck and love honey!

over 8 years ago

HI Cclegg I do really pick up this aspect of your life has been challenging to say the least! Can understand why you are asking the questions you do.

I would be happy to look deeper into this if you have not already got the insight and guidance you are needing. Check my profile and feed back and if you feel a connection message me in chat.

And if not I wish you only good things :)

♋ ♋ ♋ ♋ ♋ ♋ ♋ ♋ ♋ ♋ ♋ ♋ ♋

Psychic Dino

— Verum Semper Quaerere

over 8 years ago
advisor_christina's photo

christina stevenson (advisor_christina)

27 posts

I am online now waiting to help guide you

over 8 years ago
lovespells1's photo

lovespells1

81 posts

allow me to help you through this problem. I am picking up on your soul mates energy’s I am online now.

over 8 years ago

Self-confidence is 90% of the battle when it comes to love. The truest & deepest connections survive the follies of our egos, but are put through such unnecessary obstacles!

You deserve love, period, sweetheart. No one and nothing is stopping you from finding it. :) I can look into this particular man for you and tell you what I pick up on him feeling for you. Either way, you WILL have love in your life and not even YOU can get in the way of that.

I hope you find the best psychic on here to help you get past any insecurities and speed up the process of forming that connection.

Love&Light, Leona

over 8 years ago
sable1999 didn't upload a photo

*Psychic Sable* (sable1999)

48 posts

Hi I have the answers you’ve been seeking come chat with me for a full in depth reading. :)

over 8 years ago
master_psychic_d's photo

Advisor Day (master_psychic_d)

20 posts

Hi! I suggest chatting with me to find the clarity you need in your love life. Contact me now for a more deeper reading. ♥

over 8 years ago
expert_psychic_advisor's photo

Jordan Devoe (expert_psychic_advisor)

27 posts

Hell0, I am born gifted psychic I look into dates and timeframe. Read my profile.. come chat with me. love&light