Does true love exist?

over 8 years ago
cthomas1243 didn't upload a photo

cthomas1243

40 posts

Is there a such thing as true love or finding the one?

over 8 years ago
psychic_mary_19 didn't upload a photo

✯PSYCHIC LOVE & RELATIONS... (psychic_mary_19)

98 posts

yes my dear

over 8 years ago
psychic_chrystal's photo

I Reunite Lost Love ☾✯~... (psychic_chrystal)

208 posts

Yes, there is.. your mate is around you and needs to be connected to you spiritually..

your a strong person emotionally which at times you do not allow yourself to fall in fear of being hurt..

contact me .. i’ll tell you more.

over 8 years ago
elizbeth didn't upload a photo

PSYCHIC DIVINE (elizbeth)

39 posts

I just read your problem…I know you are very curious and you should be…I have something for you,you are just looking in wrong way. Thank you..!

over 8 years ago

A really good question that has been asked for millennia! And there is absolute love yes which is truth. The other aspect “finding the one” imply s there is only one … this I do not hold with. They are “many” which is why life is so superb it gives us so many choices and opportunity’s and it is those we should strive to seek out.

over 8 years ago

cthomas1243

40 posts

To psychic Chrystal: I would not give these men a chance I’m meeting – not worth it at all. I need a better selection of men.

over 8 years ago

cthomas1243

40 posts

Men I’m meeting don’t want commitment they want fun, fun, fun….big turn off as I know what I want. Thanks to social media it makes it so hard to even find a decent guy these days.

over 8 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to do this reading , please contact me live chat ;) ten mins for ten dollars ;) today !

over 8 years ago

I believe in Truth and I believe in Love.

Countless people experience true love in their lives. Most require assistance along that path in the form of family, friends, & outside guides. That’s where we psychics come in to help!

I hope you find someone on this site who you flow with and who can help you find that deep & lasting connection.

Love&Light, Leona