Does he like me?

over 8 years ago

He’s 26 born 1989 don’t know too Much about him but he’s been showing interest I think towards me? I want to know if he likes me then have a reading with details

over 8 years ago
lovepsychicnatalie's photo

**Love Expert** Psychic Nat... (lovepsychicnatalie)

157 posts

hello rose, I’d love to give you full detail and timeframes on this. please take a session with me

over 8 years ago
lovespells1's photo

lovespells1

81 posts

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Allow Me to Tune into your energys to help you with this matter, no problome is to big or small that I can not heal, I tell past present and future, love business success and marriage. no time llimit!!!!!!

be free of your problomes!

ONLINE NOW!!

over 8 years ago
readings_by_taylor's photo

Taylor (readings_by_taylor)

194 posts

Come to my profile read the comments I have much experience contact me.

over 8 years ago
lovespells1's photo

lovespells1

81 posts

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Allow Me to Tune into your energys to help you with this matter, no problome is to big or small that I can not heal, I tell past present and future, love business success and marriage. no time llimit!!!!!!

be free of your problomes!

ONLINE NOW!!

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Please visit My profile…. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time.. … you are hiring my knowledge and experience .. with astrological timeline calculation… i recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. Call Me..

over 8 years ago
psychicreadingsbysusan didn't upload a photo

susan mckenzie,PSYCHIC AND... (psychicreadingsbysusan)

33 posts

HELLO I AM A BORN AND RISED PSYCHIC FROM MY MOTHER AND GRANDMOTHER I HAVE 31 YEARS OF READINGS AND HEALING SPECIALIZEING IN LOVE AND CAREER I KNOW THAT I CAN GIVE YOU INSIGHT AND PEACE OF MIND I HAVE MANY SPECIALS call me for a great reading

over 8 years ago
advisordorothy's photo

advisordorothy

241 posts

Hello my name is Psychic Dorothy and I would like to interest you in my services. I am a very accurate and experienced psychic reader and I will provide you all the information you are seeking. with my guidance you will be at peace of mind and given clarity. Contact me now, I would love to chat with you.

over 8 years ago

Still haven’t found the right person

over 8 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to do this reading for you. My special is 15 mins for ten mins ! Half hour for 25 dollars ;)

over 8 years ago

over 8 years ago

Hi Rose,

I’d love to help! If you want to take a few minutes to review my profile and feedback, you will get an idea of what kind of reader I am. I type quickly and will not waste your time. I approach each and every reading with integrity, compassion and honesty. I don’t need his birthday to look at the situation.

I’d love to hear from you! I am online now and most evenings till about 3/4 am EST.

Warm regards, Pixie

over 8 years ago
psychic_alexa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alexa (psychic_alexa)

18 posts

Hi sweetie, I am a relationship expert I am known for connecting soulmates and finding lost soulmates if he is meant for you I will be 100% honest if not then we can work on who is and get you with them asap I am here to guide and advise you on all matters of life so please allow me the chance to look into this for you and hopefully we can find a good outcome for the situation!

over 8 years ago

Hi there i can help u Rose

over 8 years ago

Hi to get your answers choose a reader and then get insight to this and your other questions. Many to choose from on here :-)

over 8 years ago

Give me abuzz i am real deal .

over 8 years ago

Hello Friend, I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.

over 8 years ago

Part of my specialty is in understanding the motivations and inner-workings of people. I utilize the Tarot cards to help guide me through their attractions and, also, what causes them to withdraw. If you’re interested in finding out what he’s thinking/feeling about you, please contact me for a reading. My $10 special is a detailed 2 card drawing and, if you like where the reading is going, we can continue from there!

over 8 years ago
psychic_christine_m didn't upload a photo

psychic christine madison (psychic_christine_m)

41 posts

im a love expert in my field i can tell you the honest truth about him no sugar coating here

over 8 years ago

He does. But there’s something you need to know before you can be with him…contact me! First 10 minutes free :)

over 8 years ago
sable1999 didn't upload a photo

*Psychic Sable* (sable1999)

48 posts

Hi I have the answers you’ve been seeking come chat with me for a full in depth reading. :)

over 8 years ago
master_psychic_d's photo

Advisor Day (master_psychic_d)

20 posts

Hi! I suggest chatting with me to find the clarity you need in your love life. Contact me now for a more deeper reading. ♥