pls help I miss him

over 8 years ago

Just want to know if all hope is lost. My name is Jennifer

over 8 years ago
advisordorothy's photo

advisordorothy

241 posts

Hello my name is Psychic Dorothy and I would like to interest you in my services. I am a very accurate and experienced psychic reader and I will provide you all the information you are seeking. with my guidance you will be at peace of mind and given clarity. Contact me now, I would love to chat with you.

over 8 years ago

Hello Jennifer, I would be more than happy to help you with this matter if you would like i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:)

over 8 years ago

hello, I can help you right away and give oyu full accurate insight and details what the spirit show around him and you for the future .Contact me today. Full accurate insight and details , time frame .Blessings

over 8 years ago

Hi Jennifer, Please try to keep your head up while you go through this difficult time. Your heart is healing from this break and you need as much support as you can get. “Will he be back?” is something I can look into, but I would also want to offer you ways to handle this situation regardless of his next course of action.

over 8 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to do this reading for you. My special is 15 mins for ten mins ! Half hour for 25 dollars ;)

over 8 years ago
readings_by_taylor's photo

Taylor (readings_by_taylor)

194 posts

Come to my page read my comments contact me

over 8 years ago

Hi Jennifer, I would be happy to chat with you and take look at your situation. I hope you find some peace of mind soon!

Pixie

over 8 years ago

HI Jennifer i can help u find that inner peace and not let anyone have this much control over u

over 8 years ago

Try me real psychic here real deal and can tell you guys point of view too in reality.no sugar coating

over 8 years ago

Hello Friend, I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Please visit My profile…. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time.. … you are hiring my knowledge and experience .. with astrological timeline calculation… i recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. Call Me..

over 8 years ago

Was there an arguement? I see some distance for you right now. In order to answer for sure though it is best to connect through chat.

Feel free to message me first if you would like to see if we can connect.

over 8 years ago
sable1999 didn't upload a photo

*Psychic Sable* (sable1999)

48 posts

Hi I have the answers you’ve been seeking come chat with me for a full in depth reading. :)

over 8 years ago
master_psychic_d's photo

Advisor Day (master_psychic_d)

20 posts

Hi! I suggest chatting with me to find the clarity you need in your love life. Contact me now for a more deeper reading. ♥

over 8 years ago

good morning ,,if you would like guidance please contct me when ready with first names and dob