Will we make it

over 8 years ago
audry921 didn't upload a photo

audry921

304 posts

Will my bf and I even make it?seems like we going in circles..and negative ones lately..

over 8 years ago
readings_by_taylor's photo

Taylor (readings_by_taylor)

194 posts

Come to my page read my comments contact me

over 8 years ago

Hi Audry,

I’m so sorry your current situation seems negative. Know that it doesn’t have to stay that way. I would love to chat with you and take look at your relationship. I can help you. Take a look at my profile and reviews. I’m online now and are most evenings and nights.

Best wishes to you, Pixie

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

For that need to check with clairvoyance and numerology take a chat session i am online no so i can give you perfect reading.

over 8 years ago
tarna1978 didn't upload a photo

tarna1978

362 posts

over 8 years ago
medium_john_spratt didn't upload a photo

HONEST SCOTTISH PSYCHIC (medium_john_spratt)

121 posts

I’m online now, come and chat with me for clarity & guidance

over 8 years ago

Hello, I can help you and see what is ahead what spirit show around you in all matters of your life and much more . When it will be a breakthrough and happiness . Please contact me today . On Line Now . Blessings

over 8 years ago

Using my psychic gifts, I’m able to recognize sources of negative energy and help you lead down the right path. My guidance is honest and thoughtful, and my readings will guide you to lead the most positive life full of joy, love, and inner peace.

over 8 years ago

Try me real psychic here real deal and can tell you guys point of view too in reality.no sugar coating

over 8 years ago

Hello Friend, I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.

over 8 years ago

tarna1978

362 posts

over 8 years ago
psychicreadingsbysusan didn't upload a photo

susan mckenzie,PSYCHIC AND... (psychicreadingsbysusan)

33 posts

HELLO I AM A BORN AND RISED PSYCHIC FROM MY MOTHER AND GRANDMOTHER I HAVE 31 YEARS OF READINGS AND HEALING SPECIALIZEING IN LOVE AND CAREER I KNOW THAT I CAN GIVE YOU INSIGHT AND PEACE OF MIND I HAVE MANY SPECIALS call me for a great reading

over 8 years ago
reginastarr's photo

Regina Starr (reginastarr)

188 posts

I Specialize in love and relationships call me I am available

over 8 years ago

There is a lot of love between you two, but there is also a lot of misunderstandings and hurt in regards to communication.

I feel it can be repaired.

If you need any insight on this matter feel free to call or message me dear.

over 8 years ago

tarna1978

362 posts

I’m not sure anymore…we just got into a huge fight and he said he was done for real this time. good bye…... done…move on… :(

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Please visit My profile…. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time.. … you are hiring my knowledge and experience .. with astrological timeline calculation… i recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. Call Me..

over 8 years ago
the_lovemaster's photo

CHRISTINE MITCHELL (the_lovemaster)

19 posts

ok I do feel we need to chat to look in to this before you give up it may be worth saving lets see if it a good thing

over 8 years ago
readingsbysummer's photo

Psychic Summer (readingsbysummer)

331 posts

So sweetie, I specialize in relationships and soulmate connections.. Come chat with me for more info.