No info given who can do this?

over 8 years ago

General reading / can someone read me and tell me about what is happening around me with out me asking anything? 11/06 area of concern:LOVE

over 8 years ago

I can help you. :) Give me a call.

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

Take a session so i can give you love reading.

over 8 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away . I read around the spirit of the person and thoughts and what is ahead for them , and chnages ahead . Contact me today . Blessings

over 8 years ago
reginastarr's photo

Regina Starr (reginastarr)

188 posts

Hi, I specialize in love and relationships my name is Regina Starr, Give me a call for 3 free minutes

over 8 years ago

General readings usually leave the client feeling helpless and unanswered. There’s truth to being open and allowing whatever information is most pertinent to come through in a reading, but at least when I read my cards, if there’s something in particular that needs to be discussed even if it is off topic, the cards will show me and bring it to our attention.

I am not a big fan of general readings nor are most other psychics who genuinely want to help guide you through your life. Without a specific area of focus, I’ll get some hits about what’s going on around you, but not usually anything you don’t already know about.

I could feel the name “Bobby” and find out that you’re dating a man named Bobby, but that’s kind of a waste of your money and my talent. If you were to ask me what Bobby is feeling about you right now, that’s something that you don’t already know and can actually yield some psychic information that matters.

over 8 years ago
advisordorothy's photo

advisordorothy

241 posts

Hello my name is Psychic Dorothy and I would like to interest you in my services. I am a very accurate and experienced psychic reader and I will provide you all the information you are seeking. with my guidance you will be at peace of mind and given clarity. Contact me now, I would love to chat with you.

over 8 years ago

Well, i am feeling some worry and concern about your situations in your life -

Whenever I do a call I make sure to establish connection first, so this means i will take what time it requires to make sure I have a good view of the situation – and no information is needed.