Will there be a future with us or not

over 8 years ago

The past year I’ve had readings about my closest friend saying that we will have a future but I don’t know if that is true. Will there be a future where we will be more than friends someday or is it just gonna be best friends forever? Does 9/6/90 have feelings for me or no?

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

Hello Take a chat session i am online now.

over 8 years ago
lunaz's photo

✬ ★ Luna ✩... (lunaz)

11 posts

I’m available now for a chat session or if you prefer a long in depth email reading about your relationship?

over 8 years ago
sonyamarks1 didn't upload a photo

✞Psychic Love Expert ✞... (sonyamarks1)

7 posts

well yes my dear from what i am getting yes theres a connection yes theres feelings but both of you dont show each other the feelings that are there i know there is fears but there is only one way to move forward and start your lifes together forever you both have to show one another how you feel come take a session lets talk about this

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Please visit My profile…. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time.. … you are hiring my knowledge and experience .. with astrological timeline calculation… i recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. Call Me..

over 8 years ago
master_psychic_d's photo

Advisor Day (master_psychic_d)

20 posts

20 dollars for 20 minutes come take a chat session with me! :)

over 8 years ago
advisordorothy's photo

advisordorothy

241 posts

Hello my name is Psychic Dorothy and I would like to interest you in my services. I am a very accurate and experienced psychic reader and I will provide you all the information you are seeking. with my guidance you will be at peace of mind and given clarity. Contact me now, I would love to chat with you.

over 8 years ago

I understand you feel that things are stagnant, and not moving-

I also feel that there is another person in your friends life who is interfering with your wishes, and you may feel it will never happen.

I will gladly look into the two of you and give you a very straightforward honest perception of your situation.

just shoot me a call or message.

blessings.

over 8 years ago

Looking ahead far off into the future will not satisfy the feelings that you have, now.

You are so patient to have come this far in your friendship with him knowing that these feelings of yours are ever-building.

One of my specialties is to understand the feelings and motivations of those around you. Whether or not he is ready for a relationship is another matter. I can help guide you through this tricky ordeal, but it will take both patience & an open mind on your part to help him show his heart to you.

Love&Light, Leona

over 8 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to do this reading for you ;) ten mins for 15 dollars/ or half hour for 25 !