freak out...please help!!!

over 8 years ago
tarna1978 didn't upload a photo

tarna1978

362 posts

I know you can’t really comment on other readers reading but I just got one who said my bf/ maybe ex now… is cheating and I’m not to go back to him for if I do it’ll be bad for my health,Cus he’ll would have gotten a deadly disease from other girl. I don’t want to freak out and ruin things if this is wrong, but… at same time don’t want to risk my health if it’s true. I don’t know what to do.please help this reader has good reviews and everything…so idk

over 8 years ago
master_psychic_d's photo

Advisor Day (master_psychic_d)

20 posts

Honey i see a lot of good things for you.. please chat with me!!! i want to guide you to a better life and help you reunite with your soulmate. i hope i could help this is very serious.

over 8 years ago

tarna1978

362 posts

over 8 years ago

He has darker hair right? In order to connect and be able to answer this better, i’d need to try and see whats going on with the whole picture.

But I do feel that there is a change for your life and it is positive.

over 8 years ago

Hi Tarna,

No readers should ever touch on medical information EVER. This is so unethical! I am so sorry you have to worry. Unfortunately, speaking to several readers at once can end up leaving you more concerned than when you began. Fortunately, going to a doctor can clearly answer this question, but who is to say that next time it isn’t as black or white? Please be careful with you speak to on here. Trust your gut and be careful! If you wish to speak to yet another reader, I would be happy to chat with you. I wish you the very best. Bright blessings, Pixie

over 8 years ago

I think Pixie has summed this up perfectly! Wise advise to heed indeed.

over 8 years ago

It goes against policies for a psychic to answer medical questions, but with a disclaimer in check (knowing that this is for “entertainment purposes only”), a psychic is legally allowed to provide you with any information they see fitting.

I believe in readings that leave you feeling uplifted and as though you can do something about your situation, but I have also predicted physical injuries & even a death. I believe also in being honest with my clients about what the cards are showing me.

As for what this psychic told you, it is above all important to be in a relationship where you can openly discuss matters that could lead to you losing your life.

If I saw that your boyfriend was an alcoholic (and you confirmed this) and that he’d be driving the two of you around on a Saturday night, I would want you to have a heads up that he’s not taking care of your life or respecting your well-being. That isn’t a medical assessment; it’s a heads up from someone who cares about your safety!

With that said, I agree with the other readers that you should listen to your gut instincts & have both of you get STD evaluations prior to any further sexual encounters – that’s also not a medical assessment, it’s just smart, especially if he had been cheating.

You are in control of your life and need to look out for yourself. That means looking at this situation from every angle. If what this psychic said turned out to be true, you will have kept yourself safe. If this psychic was wrong, that person simply did not pick up on your situation accurately. You MUST assume responsibility over this and take care of yourself. Psychics are here to guide, but not to lead your life for you.

Love&Light, Leona

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

maybe this reader is wrong.. i hope it is

over 8 years ago

come chat w me and we can straigten this all out

over 8 years ago

tarna1978

362 posts

I didn’t ask for any medical. advice it was a warning I guess.. just asked your typical. relationship. question.