Why is love so difficult ?

over 8 years ago

Love has always been rocky for me. Looking for detailed insight to my current relationship. Am I waisting my time? Will things change?

over 8 years ago

Hi nellegirl, let’s talk. I’ll look into this for you.

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

Yes take a chat session i am online now.

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

Yes take a chat session i am online now.

over 8 years ago
reginastarr's photo

Regina Starr (reginastarr)

188 posts

I Specialize in love and relationships, Give me a call my name is Regina Starr, Hope to speak soon

over 8 years ago

I can see you’re feeling ready to give up, and dont feel you are being understood or cared for to the level that you care—I’m sorry this is the situation luv, but i will gladly look into things for you if youd like

feel free to message me.

over 8 years ago

Hi love,

If love were easy, we’d all be out of a job!! :) What I’m trying to tell you, Nelle, is that you aren’t alone in feeling this way. Far from it. I would be happy to look at your relationship with you anytime. I’m online right now, 8:07am EST and will be for a few more hours, and then returning again at 8 PM EST. If you give my profile a quick glance, you will see that I have great feedback from previous clients and treat my sitters with respect and honesty. Give me call! I’m here to help.

Warm regards, Pixie

over 8 years ago

Hi love should not always be so “difficult” .... challenging at times but difficult … no!

Thats telling you something here!

Happy to look to this if you want me to. What ever you choose I wish you well

Dino

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Fears make everything difficult… Please visit My profile…. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time.. … you are hiring my knowledge and experience .. with astrological timeline calculation… i recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. Call Me..

over 8 years ago
sable1999 didn't upload a photo

*Psychic Sable* (sable1999)

48 posts

Hi I have the answers you’ve been seeking come chat with me for a full in depth reading. :)

over 8 years ago
master_psychic_d's photo

Advisor Day (master_psychic_d)

20 posts

Hello! please take a session with me i am online now and i am ready to help you and your situation. ♥

over 8 years ago

Foremost, the time you invest into a relationship is a gamble. This could be the love of your life, a brief encounter, or someone who you do not end up with but who has a lasting impact on you.

I can look into the next few months and tell you what my cards pick up regarding your relationship. Both what is going on with your lover and what kind of interactions are in store for you. But, the primary aspect of my readings is to help guide you along the path to having the best and most successful experiences you can manifest by focusing on what you can do in the times to come.

Come by for a $10 two Clairvoyant Tarot card pull as my special to see what our connection is like and if you’d like to continue further with me in reading about your relationship.

Love&Light, Leona

over 8 years ago

with first names and dob I can take a look into things for you

over 8 years ago

Hi, if you would like to know where this path is taking you and him I would be happy to take a look and get you some clarity. Please feel free to come by and I would be happy to help you . I wish you all the best and many blessings Dom

over 8 years ago

hi just reading your post. and change comes everyday and yes change is on its way for you. a lot of doors are shutting and new doors are opening, soon to .

over 8 years ago
readingsbydesiree's photo

Psychic Advisor (readingsbydesiree)

194 posts

I can help you I can give you all the answers you want and more, contact me for more information.