Not Sure About My Life

over 8 years ago

I need someone to talk too. I’m not sure about my life. I don’t want to be sold spells or anything please. Just someone to talk to. I’ll pay for the readings. I don’t expect anything for free. Sorry if there was a misunderstanding

over 8 years ago

Hello,

I am currently online and certainly available to chat. I’m not here to sell you a spell or anything of the sort. Take a look at my profile and you will see the type of reader I am :) I hope you to hear from you!

Bright blessings, Pixie

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

Hello You can take chat session i am online now ready to help you.

over 8 years ago
sable1999 didn't upload a photo

*Psychic Sable* (sable1999)

48 posts

Hi I have the answers you’ve been seeking come chat with me for a full in depth reading. :)

over 8 years ago
master_psychic_d's photo

Advisor Day (master_psychic_d)

20 posts

Hello! please take a session with me i am online now and i am ready to help you and your situation. ♥

over 8 years ago

Hey PeaceLoveHippy,

I’m not going to sugar-coat this… but this is a place where psychics come to work. To expect a friendly chat without considering that the people here are trying to bring their talents to those who can, in return, help them to continue keeping a roof over their heads is, quite frankly, selfish.

Please, head out and make some friends and just know that everyone here on Bitwine is here to work. I take good care of my clients and help them to navigate their lives in the best way possible. I can absolutely offer that to you, but I need to be able to pay my bills. As wonderful as it would be to donate my time and energy to all of the people out there who need someone to talk to, I simply cannot afford to.

Please, think upon what I have said and consider it to be as honest of an answer as I can give. I know you mean well, but this is a place of business and should be treated as such out of respect for the psychics and their work.

Love&Light, Leona

over 8 years ago
the_lovemaster's photo

CHRISTINE MITCHELL (the_lovemaster)

19 posts

hello my name is the lovemaster ,if you still need to talk to someone I am here ,

hope you feel better soon

over 8 years ago

I meant not selling the spells part. I’ll pay for the readings. I just don’t like when that comes up,

over 8 years ago

I am available and I would be happy to read for you.

Best,

Nicole

over 8 years ago

hi sweetie,, good morning if you would like insight or guidance please contact me for insight

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Please visit My profile…. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time.. … you are hiring my knowledge and experience .. with astrological timeline calculation… i recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. Call Me..

over 8 years ago

hi, I can understand you just need to sort things out and get some clarity . If you like please fell free to stop by and we can take a look at what is going on and what paths will be opening for you

over 8 years ago

hi there just reading your post, and you seem to be very discourage and confused. but that’s okay if you feel like talking I’m here to answer your questions and help you