will divorce make me happy?

over 8 years ago

If i divorce my husband what will happen? I know for sure he wont help me with our two kids and im in school should i wait to finish nurse school so that i can ne ok on my own? I just cant see the light i know hes a good guy but for some reason not to me his family always say how they have never seen him so unhappy and rude until hes been with me i understand now that hes never loved me bur why play with my emotions why is he like this hea says he loves and does things that make me question will divorcw make him happy like every one says he once was? My dob 7/11/92

over 8 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to do this reading for you ;) ten mins for 15 dollars/ or half hour for 25 !

over 8 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Sorry, to hear you’re having a hard time. If I can be of assistance, please contact me in my chat.

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Please visit My profile…. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time.. … you are hiring my knowledge and experience .. with astrological timeline calculation… i recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. Call Me..

over 8 years ago
the_lovemaster's photo

CHRISTINE MITCHELL (the_lovemaster)

19 posts

wow this is sad…. do u love him still lets talk

over 8 years ago
psychicshasha's photo

Love Psychic Shasha (psychicshasha)

318 posts

I can answer your questions now I am online check my $10 deal

over 8 years ago

Hi Moriah,

I’m so sorry for the painful situation you are in. I’d be happy to chat with you about the detail of your situation and the possible roads to take out of it. None of these are going to be simple or easy, unfortunately. I wish you well, which ever road you choose. I would love to hear from you.

Bright blessings, Pixie