cheating?

over 8 years ago
galenfairy didn't upload a photo

galenfairy (galenfairy)

140 posts

has my now very recent ex ever. cheated on me and or is very quickly seeing someone else. we only been apart a few days…? this is driving me nutty..someone please help 6-28-73 Edward to see if u connect

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Please visit My profile…. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time.. … you are hiring my knowledge and experience .. with astrological timeline calculation… i recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. Call Me..

over 8 years ago

Hi sounds somewhat like a “closure” question to me. But as you are now no longer together – insight can be given on Your future ? just saying.

But wish you well in finding answers.

over 8 years ago
the_lovemaster's photo

CHRISTINE MITCHELL (the_lovemaster)

19 posts

hello well I am checking o this for you and my cards are saying no to cheating, if u want to chat I am here for you .

over 8 years ago

Hello Galenfairy,

Being that you are now parted, I’d ask myself why it is important to know the answer to this. I would gladly look at the situation for you. Take a look at my profile and reviews to see if I am the type of reader you wish to work with. Bright blessings your way, Pixie

over 8 years ago

It’s a horrible feeling to think you were betrayed during your relationship. I offer Clairvoyant Tarot readings and currently have a special for a 2 card pull for $10. In my detailed reading, I would ask 1. What is the likeliness of Edward having cheated on you? and 2. If so, who was it with? If not, is there any further advice your Guides would like to share with you regarding him?

Hold your head up and know that, regardless of the outcome, you deserve to be treated with respect and honesty.

Love&Light, Leona

over 8 years ago

come chat w me and we willget to bottom its not as bad as u think