What is going on around me....

over 8 years ago

What the heck is happening to me?? Once in grade school I remember telling my best friend that I could see things before they happened, but we never talked about it again. What seemed to me as obvious, I guess wasn’t to others…but the past year has gotten much more intense… I don’t feel alone, and my anxiety is more than I can handle, I’m starting to be afraid of random things or even people, and even late at night, I hear like a “diner” in my head… Or like a radio coming from like a neighbors house, I can’t make out the station and if I go outside, it’s quiet… I’m connecting “signs” around me, seeing coincidence after coincidence, 22’s everywhere, my room door shuts, I have had to make awful discoveries in my own personal life just because I had a constant sure feeling to check and I unfortunately…found…I feel my hair pulled, my shirt tugged on, the freaking water faucet turned on in my restroom, butterfly’s are landing on my arms, I think of someone, I hear from them, the lights in my room only go on n off 3x along with my tv…very smooth too, not like the average “click” one feels when they flip the switch… I got a text message in a moment of inconsolable emotion that my cousin did not send,yet it showed on my phone and not on his… What is going on? Is everything I feel real or am i mixing fear with knowing??

over 8 years ago

hello dear Christina, allow with me a connection in order to see what happened towards you, sincerely,

marcello from Italy

over 8 years ago

Hi its real but its how you deal with such things or should I say “process” such things.

Happy to chat further with you on this!

Nothing to fear here at all!

over 8 years ago

Hi Christina! Welcome to the club darling! It seems you are describing what happens to many of us.It’s real, and you can control it once you realize what’s going on. Don’t be afraid! If you wish to discuss in further detail there are plenty of people on this site who can relate!

I would be happy to chat with you! I’m online now and will be for another few hours. I also return in the evenings about 8pm EST. Give my profile a glance. You will see I’m easy to talk to an have a great connection with many of my clients. I hope you find the help you are looking for.

Warm Regards, Pixie <3>

over 8 years ago

HI Christina I can help u this come chat w me

over 8 years ago

It sounds to me like you’re experiencing a spiritual awakening. This is a time in your life when your mind is at battle with your spirit: what your senses tell you is happening around you is at conflict with some of your beliefs.

I can relate as can many other sensitives who have experienced both the dark and the light side of the spiritual realm. Keep in mind that only the peaceful, safe, & loving energy you pick up on is working in your favor.

I can help guide you through this time in your life and we can tackle each experience you’ve had together to discern whether or not it was from the light, & how to handle the dark energy around you, too.

Love&Light, Leona

over 8 years ago

Hi, this is a positive thing and it should be nurtured not feared . Id be happy to explain this to you so you can have a better understanding of what is going on. It does feel very overwhelming but it is a positive indeed. Please feel free to contact me so that you can get the clarity you need to further allow this energy to continue in a positive way . Best wishes Dom

over 8 years ago

Thank you for the replies. I will definitely be contacting for some help. It is a lot to wrap my head around and so difficult to not look like I’ve lost it when I come out of my room looking startled lol The posts made me feel so much calmer tho -c

over 8 years ago

there seems to be some sort of spirit tugging on u trying to tell u something. that’s what it is, but I don’t know if it is a good spirit or bad

over 8 years ago

nothing to fear sweetie you have a gift and just need to learn how to balance things out contact me when ready if you would like guidance

over 8 years ago
prince.of.the.south didn't upload a photo

Bodacious (prince.of.the.south)

12 posts

Peace And Many Blessings…I Would Like To Speak With You, Concerning The Answers To Your Question…I’m Able To Lay Cards Or Throw Bones And Good Advice On What May Be Done!!!!..Bodacious

over 8 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic readings since I was young as well as read relationships and pets that are alive or that have passed. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 11/16/15-11/23/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (11/16/15)!!! NOVEMBER SPECIALS!

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Please visit My profile…. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time.. … you are hiring my knowledge and experience .. with astrological timeline calculation… i recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. Call Me..

over 8 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

15 mins for ten dollars/come in and enjoy a reading with me today !

over 8 years ago
lovespells1's photo

lovespells1

81 posts

My Name Is Madison..

I Am A

-TAROT -CRYSTAL -PALM -ENERGY Reader & Advisor

NO D.O.B Needed

There Is NO PROBLOME to big OR to small That I Can Not Solve

YOU NEED CLARITY.

YOU NEED GUIDANCE.

YOU NEED HELP.

I am a true and honest psychic that can help with all aspects of life.

I AM Online Now..

Chat Me For a personal Detailed Reading.

~Madison Rose.