Help! Weird Spirit Bond like thing, and I don't know what to do.

over 8 years ago

Ok, so I have some weird sort of spirit bond thing going on. A few facts first: It’s my first year in high school, and just as an FYI I’ve never had a crush before. I’m also a girl.

Anyways, there’s this girl who I feel like I’m bonded to. We’ve only talked once or twice- a few words- and I hardly ever see her, so that’s why I doubt it’s a crush- there wasn’t enough time for one to develop. I won’t use her real name for privacy reasons. But despite us never sharing more then five words with each other, I feel like there’s something important between us. Even before I pass her when we’re switching classes, I can sense where she’s going to be without looking. I can guess her emotions without even fully looking at her face, only the side. She’s always in the corners of my mind, my dreams, my thoughts and it’s bugging me a little. I really want to go talk with her and try to figure out what this is, but I have issues with meeting new people. I have a light case of social anxiety, I don’t speak a lot, and sometimes my voice will randomly stop working at the beginning of a sentence. Whenever we do bump into each other, it always seems like she leaves as quick as she can, even if we’re not talking with each other, and it’s always without an excuse. I feel like she’s avoiding me, even if we’re only strangers to each other.

I don’t know if there’s a spiritual term for the connection I’m feeling or if anyone can help me? I’d like to know WHAT is going on with me. As much as I would like advice, I’m not really willing to pay. I know that it’s kinda stupid to come to a website where you pay for advice, not wanting to pay for advice, but I honestly just want to know what’s going on with me, and know if there’s anyone else like me.

Thanks.