dates and times

over 8 years ago
tjenkins2017 didn't upload a photo

Tjenjen (tjenkins2017)

6 posts

Hello, i know dates and times are a tough question to ask but i have someone specail in my life and he has decided to take some space from our relationship for how own personal reasons. I just want to know when they will be reaching out to me or when we will talk about us again ... if someone can help give me a time frame id be so thankful. Its somewhat bugging me

over 8 years ago
master_psychic_d's photo

Advisor Day (master_psychic_d)

20 posts

Hi! I suggest chatting with me to find the clarity you need in your love life. Contact me now for a more deeper reading. ♥

over 8 years ago
master_psychic_d's photo

Advisor Day (master_psychic_d)

20 posts

also.. i do feel within 2 to 3 months something bigger and better will be happening.

over 8 years ago
ki.oracle.online's photo

ASK ۞ Satya St.George (ki.oracle.online)

48 posts

Hello tjenkins,

I am confirming that 2 to 3 months is correct time frame.

I also suggest holding that time frame loosely to you, as it can change via free will on your part, his, or God’s plan for you.

So time frames in essence don’t truly give comfort because you could end up hurting and frustrated again, even if the time frame is accurate, as we are human.

My advice is to see things as philosophically as possible, and just release emotions into the universe. Using your imagination to release emotions is very powerful. Example: put your frustration and pain in a basket and imagine the hand of an angel taking your pain.

Anyway good luck, I think and I hope you will hear from this person. Take care.

over 8 years ago

hi just reading your post, and I want to say this it gets pretty annoying just waiting, but I can say this, hes going through a lot and so r u. and time does heal all woonds, and the time for all of this is from 90 days, and don’t worry bc change is coming.

over 8 years ago
prince.of.the.south didn't upload a photo

Bodacious (prince.of.the.south)

12 posts

Peace And Many Blessings…I Would Like To Speak With You, Concerning The Answers To Your Question…I’m Able To Lay Cards Or Throw Bones And Good Advice On What May Be Done!!!!..Bodacious

over 8 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic readings since I was young as well as read relationships and pets that are alive or that have passed. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 11/16/15-11/23/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (11/16/15)!!! NOVEMBER SPECIALS!

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Please visit My profile…. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time.. … you are hiring my knowledge and experience .. with astrological timeline calculation… i recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. Call Me..