Deeply hurting these wounds won't heal

over 8 years ago
kathybt's photo

kathy (kathybt)

4 posts

I’m going through something really horrible the pain in my heart has increased I feel like I can’t cath a break I feel alone and hurt and humiliated by someone who seems to always do this despite my efforts despite the care I show somehow this person never will never get how bad my pain goes I don’t know what to think I need answers I need the truth I need hope I need accurate answers please my mind is torturing me and my heart is killing me and I can’t fight my urges to end myself this ongoing cycle is vicouse and Ihave no one to talk to no one I can trust or rely on and I’m scared of my thoughts turning into impulses I can’t come back from

over 8 years ago

Foremost: if you are feeling suicidal, PLEASE call a suicide hotline. As psychics, we are here to advise you on all matters of your life, but if you need immediate help please seek it, first. We will still be here when you have remembered that you are here with a PURPOSE and that your life has meaning beyond what your mind might fathom right now.

Secondly, it sounds like your relationship is in shambles but you can’t quite let go. I can most definitely look into the problems at hand and help you navigate your connection to a peaceful and HEALTHY place so the two of you can truly understand one another.

Please, feel free to consult with a psychic on here who you feel you can really connect with, but also, look after yourself #1!!!

Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1-800-273-TALK Suicide & Crisis Hotline 1-800-999-9999

Love&Light, Leona

over 8 years ago
the_lovemaster's photo

CHRISTINE MITCHELL (the_lovemaster)

19 posts

hello Kathy I hope ur feeling better, like Leona Graves said you come#1 and yes if u need to really talk to someone about what you feel and what you wrote( I need accurate answers please my mind is torturing me and my heart is killing me and I can’t fight my urges to end myself this ongoing cycle is vicouse and Ihave no one to talk to no one I can trust or rely on and I’m scared of my thoughts turning into impulses I can’t come back from) then you should consider call the suicide n crisis hotline 1800-999-999 right away, praying for you , and know that you are special, and didn’t do anything to feel like any of that is your faulth if u need to contact anyone to talk to please do, asap, smile

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

You require spiritual positive healing energy.Take a chat session so i can send you healing.

over 8 years ago

Hey, please message me – allow me to give you some words of encouragement for no charge.

over 8 years ago
prince.of.the.south didn't upload a photo

Bodacious (prince.of.the.south)

12 posts

Peace And Many Blessings…I Would Like To Speak With You, Concerning The Answers To Your Question…I’m Able To Lay Cards Or Throw Bones And Good Advice On What May Be Done!!!!..Bodacious

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Please visit My profile…. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time.. … you are hiring my knowledge and experience .. with astrological timeline calculation… i recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. Call Me..

over 8 years ago
readingsbydesiree's photo

Psychic Advisor (readingsbydesiree)

194 posts

honey let me help you allow me to give you insight on a better path for you, to move forward in your life I have helped many people with your same situation. contact me for more information.

over 8 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

15 mins for ten dollars/come in and enjoy a reading with me today !

over 8 years ago
lovespells1's photo

lovespells1

81 posts

I Am A

-TAROT -CRYSTAL -PALM -ENERGY Reader & Advisor

NO D.O.B Needed

There Is NO PROBLOME to big OR to small That I Can Not Solve

YOU NEED CLARITY.

YOU NEED GUIDANCE.

YOU NEED HELP.

I am a true and honest psychic that can help with all aspects of life.

I AM Online Now..

Chat Me For a personal Detailed Reading.

~Madison Rose.