Whose right and whose wrong?

over 8 years ago
leogirl12 didn't upload a photo

leogirl12

43 posts

Why am I being told different things what’s going on with me? Entity? Transformation? Etc etc..who to believe and what to believe?

over 8 years ago

Allow me to tap into your energies and see what’s really going on. If you really do have something like an entity or something relatively important going on with you spiritually it’d be best if I look into your past life too. I am also a medium so these things come naturally to me.

over 8 years ago

hi just reading your post and I know I have not talked with you, but I can tell you his. that there is change coming your way.

over 8 years ago

leogirl12

43 posts

I know I’m going through a change…what my intuition is saying…however been told different things is very confusing to me dearly. My goodness!

over 8 years ago

leogirl12

43 posts

I hate being confused

over 8 years ago

leogirl12

43 posts

I didn’t say they were wrong Juan…just confused with different answers… From different readers. Makes it hard to choose whose best for a reading.

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Please visit My profile…. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time.. … you are hiring my knowledge and experience .. with astrological timeline calculation… i recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. Call Me..