Dreams?

over 8 years ago
lucky1 didn't upload a photo

lucky1

50 posts

I’ve been dreaming of funerals, death and weddings all within the last few days. The reason this is rather scary is because for most of my life when I dreamed of funerals someone dies within a matter of days/week. For example, many years ago I dreamt I was at a funeral and the face was unfamiliar but it was being held in my fathers house so it had to be someone I knew. IN the dream the guy came out of his casket and said find my killer. I looked at my sister in law and she looked at me and we had no heart to tell him that we knew who the killer was but there is nothing we could do. Well I wake up and a day later(in reality) my sons father was killed, but it was considered self defense because he started it, so we all know who killed him but nothing can be done about it. So the dream came true. The thing that is scaring me is this time it’s a family friend and the next person was my father. The family friend had a huge funeral and we all surrounded the casket yet again. The dream where my father died there was no funeral I just knew he was dead. He supposedly left me things but they were all hidden throughout his house. He left me his house also. So no idea what that means. The last dream was this morning. I was getting married to some guy and it was almost like a justice of the peace thing, no real ceremony or reception. We just went for it. Anyone have any idea if any of this is precognitive this time and how can I tell for myself if it’s precognitive or not?

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

Take a chat session i am online now.

over 8 years ago
the_lovemaster's photo

CHRISTINE MITCHELL (the_lovemaster)

19 posts

Hello lucky after reading al that you wrote I am more than sure you have a gift a special gift that telling you that someone is reaching out to you, Don’t worried contact me and we can fine out what this all about, the _lovemaster

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Please visit My profile…. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time.. … you are hiring my knowledge and experience .. with astrological timeline calculation… i recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. Call Me..

over 8 years ago
readings_by_taylor's photo

Taylor (readings_by_taylor)

194 posts

I have much experience at this come to my profile read the comments contact me

over 8 years ago
prince.of.the.south didn't upload a photo

Bodacious (prince.of.the.south)

12 posts

Peace And Many Blessings…I Would Like To Speak With You, Concerning The Answers To Your Question…I’m Able To Lay Cards Or Throw Bones And Good Advice On What May Be Done!!!!..Bodacious

over 8 years ago

One of my specialties is dream-interpretations. I especially focus on determining if dreams are psychological or precognitive. I’d be happy to give you an analysis if you’d like to come in for a reading.

Love&Light, Leona