What is he thinking

over 8 years ago

What is Chase thinking about that has to do with me ?

over 8 years ago
evangelinerose's photo

Love Professor & Psychic Guide (evangelinerose)

61 posts

this person is a friend but feels more. There has been some type of energy between the 2 of you maybe you don’t feel it, but he is starting to.

over 8 years ago
evangelinerose's photo

Love Professor & Psychic Guide (evangelinerose)

61 posts

I will be more than happy to consult with you about this person. He is feeling a connection between the 2 of you and wants it to grow stronger in hopes you will feel the same.

over 8 years ago

Tiffany,

One of my specialties is in understanding a person’s motivations against their actions. I can certainly look into what Chase is thinking about you today!

I have a $10 2 Clairvoyant Tarot card special if you’d like to try a reading out. We can continue after that if you feel that we’re connecting and you’d like to read further into what he plans to do and ways to navigate communication with him.

Love&Light, Leona

over 8 years ago

hi , if you like please feel free to come by and we can take a look with just the name and dobs of both you and him . Your energy shows that a change I going to happen sooner then you think with him . I do wish you all the best and many blessings as well . Dom

over 8 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic readings since I was young as well as read relationships and pets that are alive or that have passed. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 11/09/15-11/16/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (11/15/15)!!! NOVEMBER SPECIALS!

over 8 years ago

hi just reading your post and there is to much to say but I will give u a little, hes thinks about how u feel for him and should he open up to you or not to tell u how he really feels, bc he doesn’t want u to think hes going to fast. and theres more.