Can I trust my coworkers?

over 8 years ago

can I trust my coworkers?

over 8 years ago

no not all of them. bc not all of them mean u well, and there is a reason why.

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

Take a chat session i am online now.

over 8 years ago
psychiclovereuniting didn't upload a photo

Readings By Ginger (psychiclovereuniting)

27 posts

no you can not and I feel issues starting up if they haven’t already started causing issues it will be soon don’t be too open about home life or work

over 8 years ago

Bonita,

One in particular seems to be out for herself a will though anyone under the bus to get recognition. I agree with Ginger no to share too about you personal life. Feel free to call me or a quick chat. I’m fast an have a great reoccurring client base who trusts in my work.

Warm regards, Pixie

over 8 years ago

I will be happy to look into the situation and feel out who there you can trust and who you must watch out for. I would also like to help you to navigate the politics of your work environment so that you can rise above the drama and settle into your rhythm with everybody.

Love&Light, Leona

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Please visit My profile…. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time.. … you are hiring my knowledge and experience .. with astrological timeline calculation… i recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. Call Me..

over 8 years ago
angelwings777 didn't upload a photo

Tammy AKA Angel Wings 777 (angelwings777)

169 posts

It can be a dog eat dog world, and often the work place is filled with people who want what you desire. That is something to always keep in mind and why you should keep work and personal life separate. However, things happen in life even if we know the golden rule and if you are around coworkers a lot, then you form bonds with them regardless of the rule.

We can look into this situation for you if you are interested. Just send me a message and we’ll take the next step towards figuring out what you need to know. ;)

Many Blessings, Tammy (Angel Wings 777)

over 8 years ago
lovespells1's photo

lovespells1

81 posts

I AM ONLINE NOW!

########################################################################################################################

I can help you through all aspects of life..

LOVE is my Specialty.

I REUINITE LOVERS.

IN 1 SESSION

Are You Missing Her?/Him? GET THEM BACK TODAY..

1 session WILL AMAZE YOU!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~