why is he cold turkey all a sudden?

over 8 years ago
ayra didn't upload a photo

maryam (ayra)

1 post

Everything sounded perfect when we first talked…now he went cold turkey…is it done or hes coming back?

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

Yes he is coming back but for that we need to use heart telepthy

over 8 years ago
prince.of.the.south didn't upload a photo

Bodacious (prince.of.the.south)

12 posts

Peace And Many Blessings…I Would Like To Speak With You, Concerning The Answers To Your Question…I’m Able To Lay Cards Or Throw Bones And Good Advice On What May Be Done!!!!..Bodacious

over 8 years ago
readingsbysummer's photo

Psychic Summer (readingsbysummer)

331 posts

Hi sweetie, come chat with me and I’ll explain why he went silent and reveal his intentions.

over 8 years ago
readingsbydesiree's photo

Psychic Advisor (readingsbydesiree)

194 posts

hi hun I can give you full insight on what could be going on, contact me for more information.

over 8 years ago
evangelinerose's photo

Love Professor & Psychic Guide (evangelinerose)

61 posts

There is things undone and feelings growing within you, but there is a hold back with this person.

over 8 years ago
psychicangelina_ didn't upload a photo

❤ Clairvoyant Adviser Ang... (psychicangelina_)

1 post

No dear it is not done he is just going threw some emotional Issues that he does not know how to express towards you It’s how you react to his actions is what really matters… Contact me and threw his full name and date of birth I will be able to connect more in depth to his spirit guides leading me to his exact intentions and feelings… There’s more going on with him him then what it appears to be.

over 8 years ago
oceanemotion didn't upload a photo

Spirit Answers (oceanemotion)

255 posts

hi Maryam I specialize in love reading, I will love to look at this for you. Call me x