Going through a transformation

over 8 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

What happens after? Can anyone explain how to get through it?

over 8 years ago
madamechole didn't upload a photo

PSYCHIC CHOLE (madamechole)

38 posts

get throw what? love

over 8 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

Transformation

over 8 years ago

Transformation is never a bad thing although it can be unsettling – what would happen after depends on a number of things.

Happy to look more into this for you if you wanted me to.

:)

over 8 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

It hurts and I wanna end it lol

over 8 years ago
rravenmoon's photo

Sophea (rravenmoon)

410 posts

Come to chat and we can look into this situation for you.

over 8 years ago

It would be easier to speak wit you direct but any transformation means that you are growing and changing. Call if spiritual growing pains if you will. We all go through these moments where it seems to be painful to be worth it, and that’s when we need to speak with a trusted mentor or advisor. I would be to help if you want to give me a call!

Bring blessings, Pixie

over 8 years ago

Going through an adjustment is like recovering from jet lag – there’s a feeling of fatigue so you’ll need to take care of yourself. Be lenient with yourself and be adaptable. Eat & sleep well and give yourself time to adjust.

I can look further into ways to help you get through this time and what you can expect when you complete this cycle.

Love&Light, Leona

over 8 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

I assume I’m going through a transformation if so…hm, who to choose

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Please visit My profile…. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time.. … you are hiring my knowledge and experience .. with astrological timeline calculation… i recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. Call Me..

over 8 years ago

hi just reading your post and I have to say, no man is worth taking your life or any problem in this life, there is so much good out there, u just chose not to see it. it just seems easier to take this road. well its tme to stop feeling sorry for your self and get up and find what will make u happy

over 8 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

Ty so much Rosie and I agree. NO man is worth that. Focusing on me and my children. Staying positive and healing. Even writing and therapy for support. God bless you Rosie. Its time for me to take care of me.

over 8 years ago
readingsbydesiree's photo

Psychic Advisor (readingsbydesiree)

194 posts

I can help you I can give you insight on everything you wanna know and more, contact me for more information.

over 8 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic readings since I was young as well as read relationships and pets that are alive or that have passed. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 11/16/15-11/23/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (11/20/15)!!! NOVEMBER SPECIALS!