Is He Coming Back?

over 8 years ago

I’m positive I spent the last year with my twin flame, but he ran. Is he ever coming back :(

over 8 years ago

hi amy sorry to hear about that..however i am getting some positive vibes about the two of you please come lets chat.

over 8 years ago

Hi Amy,

I am really sorry to hear that you’re going through such a confusing and painful situation. I would like to help you sort things out and explore why he left & what he is going through in terms of his thoughts and feelings and plans about you, now.

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Please visit My profile…. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time.. … you are hiring my knowledge and experience .. with astrological timeline calculation… i recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. Call Me..

over 8 years ago
readingsbydesiree's photo

Psychic Advisor (readingsbydesiree)

194 posts

I can tell you everything you wanna know and more contact me for more information.

over 8 years ago

There’s a reason why he isn’t around anymore. Let’s chat and I’ll explain why

over 8 years ago
reginastarr's photo

Regina Starr (reginastarr)

188 posts

My name is Regina Starr I specialize in love and relationships, call me we can look into this with just your name and date of birth

over 8 years ago
angelwings777 didn't upload a photo

Tammy AKA Angel Wings 777 (angelwings777)

169 posts

It really hurts to know someone loves you and you love them, and because of things beyond your control, your lives take different courses. I know; been there.

I would like to help you with this situation and find out what is going on with this person you are asking about. Just send me a message, and we’ll discuss what to do next. ;)

Many Blessings, Tammy