Bad energy

over 8 years ago

What do I need to do to get rid of this bad energy? Light a white candle ?

over 8 years ago

That helps in conjunction with deep meditation, however the best fix is to get someone experienced with fixing energies and allow them to do most of the work. I’ve done it for years and would be glad to help you, depending on how severe the issue is it wouldn’t take long to entirely resolve it.

over 8 years ago
readingsbydesiree's photo

Psychic Advisor (readingsbydesiree)

194 posts

hi hun, I have been getting rid of bad auras, negative energies, wall blockages from moving forward in life and more, I have helped many people with the work I do I can help you. if interested contact me for more information.

over 8 years ago

Hi just reading your post, if you have native thoughts then u will have native spirits . but it’s up to you to release those thoughts and start thinking in the rite way, good thoughts not bad

over 8 years ago

Come chat I can help u

over 8 years ago
lovespells1's photo

lovespells1

81 posts

I AM ONLINE NOW!

########################################################################################################################

I can help you through all aspects of life..

LOVE is my Specialty.

I REUINITE LOVERS.

IN 1 SESSION

Are You Missing Her?/Him? GET THEM BACK TODAY..

1 session WILL AMAZE YOU!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

over 8 years ago

Negativity is in constant search of an open place to settle down, which can include you if you don’t have your psychic protection in place.

I can help you to feel out where most of the negativity is sourcing from and how to proceed with protecting yourself in the best possible way you can at this time.

Get started now with keeping your space clear of oppressing energies and stop by for a chat when you have a moment. I offer a special $10 two Clairvoyant Tarot reading that will help me understand what the primary problem is and how to help.

Love&Light, Leona

over 8 years ago

Hi Tiffany. Please contact me in chat so I can help you resolve the troubling areas of your life.

over 8 years ago

I am here to assist you and i will help you I will tell you about the questions burning of your mind. I also can tell you about your love life, about your present, past and future lives and many more. If you are worry about your boyfriend/girlfriend, if you need to know about the secret matters of life and about some one feelings,

over 8 years ago
psychicadvisor01's photo

Psychic Readings By Michelle (psychicadvisor01)

187 posts

their is a few different ways to remove it come chat with me I can guide you though it.

over 8 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to do this reading for you. 15 mins for ten dollars/ or half an hour for 25.00