MY SON IS DEEPLY HURTING MY HEART HELP!!

over 8 years ago
biggreeneyes didn't upload a photo

Ann (biggreeneyes)

148 posts

My son is being a typical teenage boy (15)-almost 16. His dad past away when he was 8 and I never remarried. We’ve been fine until a couple months ago. He’s been secretly talking to his grandparents and sister. He even now is talking of wanting to permantly live with his grandparents! I’m devistated!!! They are buying his affection!! It’s working! BUT I WONT BE BULLIED OR WONT GIVE INTO HIS WHIMS AS A TEENAGER what is going on with him please help me. Is he going to go?? I’m hurt!!!!

over 8 years ago
oceanemotion didn't upload a photo

Spirit Answers (oceanemotion)

255 posts

hi Ann I will definitely look at this for you in-depth if you give me a call. I have specials for new clients.

Blessings Sofia

over 8 years ago
angelwings777 didn't upload a photo

Tammy AKA Angel Wings 777 (angelwings777)

169 posts

I went through the same thing with my family when my daughters were younger, although my situation was slightly different; divorce. Still the same complication arose from it.

I think I can help you with this issue by looking into the messages I get from the tarot cards, and tell you what he is thinking and what is really going on. If you are interested, send me a message, and we’ll discuss price. ;)

Many Blessings, Tammy (Angel Wings 777)

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Very Sad .. Please visit My profile…. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time.. … you are hiring my knowledge and experience .. with astrological timeline calculation… i recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. Call Me..

over 8 years ago

Hi I can help u with this I am on my second teenage boy and am a single parent

over 8 years ago
biggreeneyes didn't upload a photo

Ann (biggreeneyes)

148 posts

Thank you to ALL who’s written to help.

Legally, I know he can’t be removed. Unless there has been abuse. They’ve tried to call that card. S. Services are closing that card. They see I’m not like that. SS and I are working together for a resolution. Getting him help in school with a couple of his classes. He’s struggling with. Hoping this will correct the issue. The thing is I’m hurt and devistated over the fact of his defiance and him looking at me and lying about the grandparents acknowledgement in this. I can’t trust him anymore. It’s stripped my eyes of the image I had of him. He doesn’t shine as bright anymore :’(

over 8 years ago

HI Ann I can certainly look at this for you. Will say this the more you fight against his “wishes” at this time the more he will try to pull away. A different approach is needed!

over 8 years ago
lovespells1's photo

lovespells1

81 posts

I AM ONLINE NOW!

########################################################################################################################

I can help you through all aspects of life..

LOVE is my Specialty.

I REUINITE LOVERS.

IN 1 SESSION

Are You Missing Her?/Him? GET THEM BACK TODAY..

1 session WILL AMAZE YOU!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

over 8 years ago

hi just reading your post, and I know how u feel bc I raised 5 of them. and I can tell u this yes he will go with them bc they r brain washing him, but that doent mean he wont come back bc he will. after he sees for his own eyes that his grand parents will pull a fast one on him, by exspecting him to be obiedent to his chores and life. he thinks rite now if he goes there everything is gonna be easy, but its not . he needs to see for his own eyes. bc what u say to him doent matter he thinks your against him, and the whole world is against him to. hes a teenager there minds r like sponges. there going through a lot of an emotions. god bless ill be on later if u wanna talk.