Will this jewelry work?

over 8 years ago

Will the evil eye jewelry work against the evil eye?

over 8 years ago
reginastarr's photo

Regina Starr (reginastarr)

188 posts

Hi give me a call

over 8 years ago
lovespells1's photo

lovespells1

81 posts

I AM ONLINE NOW!

########################################################################################################################

I can help you through all aspects of life..

LOVE is my Specialty.

I REUINITE LOVERS.

IN 1 SESSION

Are You Missing Her?/Him? GET THEM BACK TODAY..

1 session WILL AMAZE YOU!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

over 8 years ago

hi just reading your post, and no it will not. it is the light that only can defeat the darkness, your only playing with fire, I wouild not open that door bc it will not be easy to shut.

over 8 years ago

I don’t see anything wrong with protective jewelry. Honestly, the material of the piece has more to do with the design. Black tourmaline for instance is known to be a strong protection stone. Different stones and crystals carry different vibrations. Some for grounding, some for protection, for for raising your person vibration. Etc. An eye eye bead isn’t really going to much unless its blessed in some way.

over 8 years ago

Tiffany,

The Evil Eye protection jewelry is designed to protect you against the Evil Eye. You can also draw an eye of protection for yourself against the evil eye.

The best way to psychically protect yourself is to discover what your strengths and weaknesses are, already, and to build yourself from there. I offer a 2 card $10 special Clairvoyant Tarot reading and can look into ways for you to protect yourself against anyone directing negative intentions toward you.

Love&Light, Leona