karmic debt

over 8 years ago

I have been told I had a bad karmic debt, but that I can have a ritual performed to release the negative energy. Is this true?

over 8 years ago
reginastarr's photo

Regina Starr (reginastarr)

188 posts

Hi give me a call, if this was karma no one can help you you would just have to live through it, but I feel it is something not natural, Please call me lets look into it

over 8 years ago

All this would do would build up debt of “another kind” you don’t need rituals.

Just honest straight forward insight and guidance. No doubt the person saying you had this “bad” karmic debt said they could help you remove it for a charge ?

I am happy to look at this for you – no rituals with me needed :) just an honest open approach.

Wish you well :)

over 8 years ago

That is nonsense. I’m glad you asked and didn’t give any more money to this person. Good luck.

over 8 years ago

I and any other psychic with ethics will not tell you to believe in a shame theory. There are other ways of interpreting Karma that do not include leading you to believe you deserve the suffering you are going through.

As for a ritual, there are cleansing spells that help to clear you of negativity, for certain. Everyone can become negative and, at least when I perform spells, they work much like prayers utilizing the magickal objects in my cabinet of curiosities, candles, & incense.

I offer Tarot readings, but I could also proceed with guided spellwork and visualizations with you if that is still what you are seeking. Although, I wouldn’t recommend going back to the other psychic who was shaming you for existing…

Love&Light, Leona

over 8 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic readings since I was young as well as read relationships and pets that are alive or that have passed. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 11/16/15-11/23/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (11/20/15)!!! NOVEMBER SPECIALS!

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

Yes with spiritual positive ceremony all negative debts will be cleared.Take a chat session i am online now.

over 8 years ago

Bernardo I am online for chat if you would like to discuss your issues in a private setting.