what is he feeling?

over 8 years ago

I haven’t spoken to the man I’m in love with for about two and a half weeks. Does anyone specialize being able to connect to a third party, see how he is feeling, or even generally how he has been thinking?

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

Yes i am using heart telepathy and remote viewing powers take a chat session so i can check.

over 8 years ago
readingsbydesiree's photo

Psychic Advisor (readingsbydesiree)

194 posts

I can give you insight on what could be going on, I have helped many people with your same situation let me help you, contact me for more information.

over 8 years ago

hi just reading your post and I have to say that you don’t need a 3rd party to reach him, and he feels very lonely with out you, rite now. he feels heart broken to so think he doent care for u bc he does,ill be on later if u feel u wanna talk

over 8 years ago

HI , IM A RELATIONSHIP EXPERT. I HAVE GUIDED MANY PEOPLE THROUGH UNDERSTANDING THEIR SITUATION CLEARLY IM HONEST AND DIRECT SO BE PREPARED TO HEAR THE TRUTH CALL ME 10 DEAL AVAILBLE!

over 8 years ago

I work with my Clairvoyance while using the Tarot and I frequently ask about what another person is thinking/feeling. I work with both my understanding of psychology from my education and my natural psychic gifts to interpret not only what the person is experiencing today, but also where that person is headed in terms of your relationship.

If you’d like, I can start your reading with a special $10 two card Tarot pull about his feelings and reasons for being distant. If you like where the reading is going, we can continue from there.

Love&Light, Leona

over 8 years ago

Hi if you like I can use my gift of empathy to connect to him and see what he is thinking and feeling . If you like please feel free to contact me and we can connect to him to get some clarity for you where needed. I do wish you all the best and many blessings.

over 8 years ago

Amy I’m online if you would like to talk about him and why he hasn’t reached out.

over 8 years ago

I am here to assist you and i will help you I will tell you about the questions burning of your mind. I also can tell you about your love life, about your present, past and future lives and many more. If you are worry about your boyfriend/girlfriend, if you need to know about the secret matters of life and about some one feelings,

over 8 years ago

hello friend, A heart to heart chat with me will open up what’s bothering you and give you a whole new perspective to your love. I can read your love , using my psychic abilities. Thankyou Denise

over 8 years ago
blacknwhite's photo

Neil Blacknwhite (blacknwhite)

127 posts

hi Amy! I can check on him for you and will see not only what is on his mind and heart, but as well his further intentions, and future of your couple. You are welcome to visit my chat Amy!

over 8 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to do this reading for you. 15 mins for ten dollars/ or half an hour for 25.00

over 8 years ago

Hi Amy I can help u w this

over 8 years ago
readingsbysummer's photo

Psychic Summer (readingsbysummer)

331 posts

Hi sweetie. Im online now, come chat with me to put your mind at ease.

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Please visit My profile…. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time.. … you are hiring my knowledge and experience .. with astrological timeline calculation… i recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make schedule… Thank You

over 8 years ago
lovespells1's photo

lovespells1

81 posts

Hi My Name Is Psychic Madison.

I Can help you with all aspects of life, such as love, business , marriage, and I answer all of your quistions

IM ONLINE NOW! :)

over 8 years ago

I am here to assist you and i will help you I will tell you about the questions burning of your mind. I also can tell you about your love life, about your present, past and future lives and many more. If you are worry about your boyfriend/girlfriend, if you need to know about the secret matters of life and about some one feelings,

over 8 years ago

hello, I can give oyu full powerful insight and details what the spirit is showing aorund his toughts toward you and much more , and the third party. Contact me right away , Accurate insight and details . Blessings