Anybody here the real deal, I'm kind of a skeptic

over 8 years ago

It’s hard to believe that you guys are right with predicting the future, especially what I’m going through

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

I am giving reading with clairvoyance and astrolgoy.Take a chat session so i can check more insight.

over 8 years ago

most important thing is trust if you will be stay positive you will be able to get every thing into your life.contact me live chat for more …..

over 8 years ago
cyndia didn't upload a photo

Hey:) (cyndia)

45 posts

The best psychic is you Joshua. Sit down, clear ur mind and meditate on ur heart center. I been here for a while and 99% of the reading are not accurate. There’s one advisor who was giving me readings which I thought was right until my heart center speaks up and I have to meditate on it and did what it told me to do and it literally proof to me that she was wrong. Don’t get me wrong, there are advisors who are right but you have to listen to ur heart, it’s the best psychic out there.

over 8 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello. I know how you feel. Don’t believe any person who says they are .99 accurate. Because most of the time they are not. Everything in life is a step and stone. I can give you guidance its just the matter of you doing the work as well. Nothing happens over night. No one can hold your hand. Beside this. We work online. I am a Certified Assertiveness Coach, Certified Angel Card Reader, Certified Past Life Healer, Certified Dream Interpreter. Also Angel Therapy Practitioner.

Read over my profile. I willing to work with you. If you need a update. I am here to listen. I actually like working with people. I am educational. I also planning on law attraction make your desires happen. I have been doing readings since i was a child with time frames as SPIRIT tells me. But not everyone can get them.

over 8 years ago

Hello, I was born wiht my gift , and been helping people all over the world for 48 yrs and I know I can help you with you questions and insight and details , I read the spirit of the person and give them full accurate insight and details . Powerful answers . Please come in and I can help you , Please have pay pal for your reading . Read my profile , Blessings

over 8 years ago
bluestar11's photo

bluestar11 (bluestar11)

22 posts

Hey Joshua – Totally understand what you mean. You need to honestly feel your way through who you would think would be a good reader for you.

Astrology can be a wonderful tool to observe your life and the directions you’re possibly heading into. Just be real about what you’re getting into—don’t expect the world from a reading because everything in life is probable. We don’t know if we’re going to be here one way or the other tomorrow.

Instead, you could have someone with the accessible tools of astrology to give you some sort of sense of what you need to focus on right now.

Take a look at my profile and I do have a $10 special to do a quick analysis to go over some basics with you.

Good luck and best wishes :) ~Bluestar11