when will I hear from him

over 8 years ago
galenfairy didn't upload a photo

galenfairy (galenfairy)

140 posts

tried to (nicely I thought) that my bf had done stuff that wasn’t ok..kinda hurt me..he turned it on me and both of course were angry in the end.we having spokn to each other in almost a week.not sure if he realized what h did and how it affects me..if he sorry and will ever say it? when will I hear from him ..soon or is this a road to a break up?

over 8 years ago
adviser_adam's photo

Spiritual☯Scoop (adviser_adam)

27 posts

hello dear. i can tell you what he is thinking and what his intentions are, chat me so i can tell you everything im seeing. bless you and i hope to speak to you soon

over 8 years ago

Well, regardless of the outcome I’d say that your best bet is to make the first contact to break the ice, cecause the two of you are adults and waiting for the other one to apologize is just going to cause immature drama. He will apologize if you open the door to being nice again. If you want insight into his feelings and what I’m sensing for the future then stop by.

over 8 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic readings since I was young as well as read relationships and pets that are alive or that have passed. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 11/23/15-11/30/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (11/28/15)!!! NOVEMBER SPECIALS!

over 8 years ago
readingsbydesiree's photo

Psychic Advisor (readingsbydesiree)

194 posts

I can give you insight on everything you want to know and more. I can tell you what it is you should or shouldn’t do. contact me for more information.

over 8 years ago
tarna1978 didn't upload a photo

tarna1978

362 posts

over 8 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hi My name is Erica I Would Love to look into this for you I am a natural empathic psychic who sees directly into the person in questions Mind & Heart please read my profile for more details I am also running specials please give me a call!

over 8 years ago
psychicreadingsbysusan didn't upload a photo

susan mckenzie,PSYCHIC AND... (psychicreadingsbysusan)

33 posts

HELLO I AM A BORN AND RISED PSYCHIC FROM MY MOTHER AND GRANDMOTHER I HAVE 31 YEARS OF READINGS AND HEALING SPECIALIZEING IN LOVE AND CAREER I KNOW THAT I CAN GIVE YOU INSIGHT AND PEACE OF MIND I HAVE MANY SPECIALS call me for a great reading

over 8 years ago

tarna1978

362 posts

anything?

over 8 years ago
love_connections didn't upload a photo

Power of Astrology (love_connections)

326 posts

well dear allow me to guide you through this situation, i will surely let you know the details for the situation your dealing with i will give you the clarity to know the things more correctly and more properly with all truth and realism…i just want you to step ahead to see what is stored for you…i assure you that you will get all the answers from me.. hope to hear soon contact me now.

over 8 years ago

tarna1978

362 posts

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Please visit My profile…. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time.. … you are hiring my knowledge and experience .. with astrological timeline calculation… i recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make schedule… Thank You

over 8 years ago
psychicadvisor01's photo

Psychic Readings By Michelle (psychicadvisor01)

187 posts

hi come chat with me I could help give you details on whats going on..

over 8 years ago

I am here to assist you and i will help you I will tell you about the questions burning of your mind. I also can tell you about your love life, about your present, past and future lives and many more. If you are worry about your boyfriend/girlfriend, if you need to know about the secret matters of life and about some one feelings,

over 8 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hi My name is Erica I Would Love to look into this for you I am a natural empathic psychic who sees directly into the person in questions Mind & Heart please read my profile for more details I am also running specials please give me a call!