spells

over 8 years ago
dee23 didn't upload a photo

dee (dee23)

1 post

anyone had a spell cast that worked? I thinking about having an advisor cast one for me.

over 8 years ago
reginastarr's photo

Regina Starr (reginastarr)

188 posts

Spells are negative they are not natural I can help spiritually but in a natural way, call me to see if you can be helped and what the root of the problem is

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

Yes have spell cast take a session so i can guide you.

over 8 years ago
psychicreadingsbysusan didn't upload a photo

susan mckenzie,PSYCHIC AND... (psychicreadingsbysusan)

33 posts

HELLO I AM A BORN AND RISED PSYCHIC FROM MY MOTHER AND GRANDMOTHER I HAVE 31 YEARS OF READINGS AND HEALING SPECIALIZEING IN LOVE AND CAREER I KNOW THAT I CAN GIVE YOU INSIGHT AND PEACE OF MIND I HAVE MANY SPECIALS call me for a great reading

over 8 years ago

Hello, I cna help you right away on your questions and give you powerful insight and help Come in right away and i can help you . Blessings

over 8 years ago
readingsbydesiree's photo

Psychic Advisor (readingsbydesiree)

194 posts

hi honey, I have worked with many clients of mine with spells, cleansing, meditations and more, I can help you in whatever it is you want, contact me for more information.

over 8 years ago
bluestar11's photo

bluestar11 (bluestar11)

22 posts

The only spells that are the most powerful are the words that come out of your own mouth. Don’t depend on someone else to mess with your energies no matter how experienced they are.

You need better direction in your life rather than a quick-fix solution to your problems. An astrological chart analysis is a good way to see what you need to focus on in your life at this moment.

Check me out and see if you think we’d benefit from a discussion on this.

over 8 years ago
psychicadvisor01's photo

Psychic Readings By Michelle (psychicadvisor01)

187 posts

yes spells do work it depends on exactly who your working with and what type of spell your doing come chat with me for more info

over 8 years ago
the_lovemaster's photo

CHRISTINE MITCHELL (the_lovemaster)

19 posts

Hello Dee to answer your question do spells work Yes AND No its takes more then just casting a spell it takes believing in the persons involved in the situation Please if u want more info contact me I am the_lovemaster onhere

over 8 years ago
readingsbydesiree's photo

Psychic Advisor (readingsbydesiree)

194 posts

hi hun I can help you. I have done this with many many people, and I have really helped and done my job, I can help you too. contact me for more information.

over 8 years ago

Dee if you would like to discuss the nature of your problem and what can help change it, please contact me soon.

over 8 years ago

All the power we need to bring things forward and enable changes is within.

I will say no more at this time on this.

over 8 years ago
angla didn't upload a photo

Psychic soulmate connection (angla)

82 posts

hello my dear let me help you … i have been casting love spells sine i was a young girl… i do have my office that i work in for spells connect with me

over 8 years ago

I am here to assist you and i will help you I will tell you about the questions burning of your mind. I also can tell you about your love life, about your present, past and future lives and many more. If you are worry about your boyfriend/girlfriend, if you need to know about the secret matters of life and about some one feelings,