Confused of my sexuality, don't want this change

over 8 years ago

I feel I have went from hetero to homo, I’m scared, I’ve been to psychics and one said I was going to be in a relationship with a boy. I miss my attraction to women, will I ever have them back? I don’t want to pay a lot of money

over 8 years ago
psychicreadingsbysusan didn't upload a photo

susan mckenzie,PSYCHIC AND... (psychicreadingsbysusan)

33 posts

HELLO I AM A BORN AND RISED PSYCHIC FROM MY MOTHER AND GRANDMOTHER I HAVE 31 YEARS OF READINGS AND HEALING SPECIALIZEING IN LOVE AND CAREER I KNOW THAT I CAN GIVE YOU INSIGHT AND PEACE OF MIND I HAVE MANY SPECIALS call me for a great reading

over 8 years ago

Hello, Please come in right away and i can help you with all of your questions and concerns , and the future . I read around the psirit of the perosn and seewhat spirit show around you preseant and future . Powerful details . blessings

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Please visit My profile…. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time.. … you are hiring my knowledge and experience .. with astrological timeline calculation… i recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make schedule… Thank You

over 8 years ago

Hi, If you are looking for honest answers to help you gain clarity I would be happy to offer you a read and we can see what is going on and what is coming up for you in your life’s path. I wish you all the best and many blessings…Dom

over 8 years ago
bluestar11's photo

bluestar11 (bluestar11)

22 posts

That’s a bit of a tough situation to go through and if anything you need a look at your astrological chart to see if there are any indications on your sexuality.

over 8 years ago
readingsbydesiree's photo

Psychic Advisor (readingsbydesiree)

194 posts

hi hun, I have helped many people with your same situation, whatever’s confusing you holding you back or just hard for you to deal with I can help, I can give you insight on what’s best for you. contact me for more information.

over 8 years ago

Hi Joshua,

It is common to feel afraid of your sexuality when you are going through changes and experimentations. I can already tell you that you’re headed on the right path when it comes to finding a deep and lasting love just simply by being open to the experiences that await you in life.

I have a 2 card $10 Clairvoyant Tarot special that I offer so new clients can get a feel for how I conduct my readings and if there’s a good connection between us. If you like where the reading is going, we can continue further and I will help assuage your fears and get you going in the best direction for you to find a satisfying and loving relationship.

Love&Light, Leona