What to do

over 8 years ago

What do I do now? It is clearly that my boyfriend dont want to be with me, nor want to live with me anymore. What will become of this and what will happen to me? I feel so lost

over 8 years ago
adviser_adam's photo

Spiritual☯Scoop (adviser_adam)

27 posts

i can tell you what you need to know chat me and i will tell you everything that’s going on with him and what he is thinking, im having a $10 special for 17 mins with free follow up question within 10 days :) hope to speak with you soon, blessings

over 8 years ago
love_connections didn't upload a photo

Power of Astrology (love_connections)

326 posts

well dear allow me to guide you through this situation, i will surely let you know the details for the situation your dealing with i will give you the clarity to know the things more correctly and more properly with all truth and realism…i just want you to step ahead to see what is stored for you…i assure you that you will get all the answers from me.. hope to hear soon contact me now.

over 8 years ago

hi just reading your post and I have to say that its not easy answereing that question without looking in the cards so if u want answers let me know I’m on line/

over 8 years ago

Letting go and moving forwards can be hard but not impossible. Guidance for this along with practical things you can do can be given if you want it so. But acceptance needed first!

I wish you well.

Dino

over 8 years ago
readingsbysummer's photo

Psychic Summer (readingsbysummer)

331 posts

Im doing a special on all readings related to love. Come contact me before the offer ends, you wont regret it!

LOVE READINGS: $15 (30 MINUTES)

ALL OTHER KINDS: $40 (NO TIME LIMIT)

over 8 years ago
readingsbydesiree's photo

Psychic Advisor (readingsbydesiree)

194 posts

I can tell you everything you want to know and more I can give you insight on your situation, I have helped many people let me help you, contact me for more information.

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Please visit My profile…. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time.. … you are hiring my knowledge and experience .. with astrological timeline calculation… i recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make schedule… Thank You

over 8 years ago
psychicadvisor01's photo

Psychic Readings By Michelle (psychicadvisor01)

187 posts

hi it does not seem like its over come chat with me for more info.

over 8 years ago
the_lovemaster's photo

CHRISTINE MITCHELL (the_lovemaster)

19 posts

Hello Kristina looking at your post and picking picking up on your situation tells that its over for now, if u feel you want to contact me please do so. the _lovemaster p.s It will be okay

over 8 years ago
readingsbydesiree's photo

Psychic Advisor (readingsbydesiree)

194 posts

I can help you i have helped many people with your same situation, I can tell you whatever it is you wanna know and more I can give you insight on your situation. contact me for more information.

over 8 years ago

Kristina I know it’s hard but I see something good coming out of this situation. Please contact me soon.

over 8 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

15 mins for ten dollars/ accurate readings or 25 mins for 30 mins !

over 8 years ago
sable1999 didn't upload a photo

*Psychic Sable* (sable1999)

48 posts

Hi I Have The Answers You’ve Been Waiting For Chat With Me For A Full In Depth Reading!

over 8 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hi My name is Erica I Would Love to look into this for you I am a natural empathic psychic who sees directly into the person in questions Mind & Heart please read my profile for more details I am also running specials please give me a call!