so confused by ex

over 8 years ago

my ex has been living overseas for 4 yrs now.he has remained in infrequent touch. I last saw him 2013 & heard from him in may 2015 we chatted for hrs. then a quick message in October today I got a message telling me he is coming back to Oz flying into nth Queensland today and will ring when he is sorted and hopes to catch up when he is in nsw . he didn’t say from where he is flying from.. he knows I’ve been seeing another guy. well my knees went weak the love I’ve held for ex out shines anything I’ve ever felt for a man. but I do love current man. what does ex want? his dob is 26/11/62. mine 30/7/64 current 4/10/62.

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

Take a chat session for insight details.

over 8 years ago
love_connections didn't upload a photo

Power of Astrology (love_connections)

326 posts

well dear allow me to guide you through this situation, i will surely let you know the details for the situation your dealing with i will give you the clarity to know the things more correctly and more properly with all truth and realism…i just want you to step ahead to see what is stored for you…i assure you that you will get all the answers from me.. hope to hear soon contact me now.

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Please visit My profile…. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time.. … you are hiring my knowledge and experience .. with astrological timeline calculation… i recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make schedule… Thank You

over 8 years ago

He definitely wants to share something with you, however I feel you need to be aware of what is going on with him first. Please contact me for more information.

over 8 years ago
angla didn't upload a photo

Psychic soulmate connection (angla)

82 posts

alow me to look in his hart with my psychic ablaty to see what he is looking for. u no know with ur sprit tells you t let me me help you

over 8 years ago
blacknwhite's photo

Neil Blacknwhite (blacknwhite)

127 posts

He’s has some nostalgia on past you had and wants to say you smth he has on heart. Please, join me for a reading and I’ll see for you his deep core of intentions towards you.

over 8 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

15 mins for ten dollars/ accurate readings or 25 mins for 30 mins !

over 8 years ago
sable1999 didn't upload a photo

*Psychic Sable* (sable1999)

48 posts

Hi I Have The Answers You’ve Been Waiting For Chat With Me For A Full In Depth Reading!

over 8 years ago
readingsbydesiree's photo

Psychic Advisor (readingsbydesiree)

194 posts

hi hun, I can help you i have helped many people with your same situation, I can tell you whatever it is you wanna know and more I can give you insight on your situation. contact me for more information.

over 8 years ago

I am here to assist you and i will help you I will tell you about the questions burning of your mind. I also can tell you about your love life, about your present, past and future lives and many more. If you are worry about your boyfriend/girlfriend, if you need to know about the secret matters of life and about some one feelings,

over 8 years ago

Hello,I can help you right away on your questions and much more . I read the spirit of the person and situation and see what spirit show . I will give you the truth and if he is ready for a future with you , and the current relationship . I will tell you what spirit show around this situation and give you the truth and much more . Or is he in for the moment , in your life . Contact me today, I know I can help you . Blessings

over 8 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hi My name is Erica I Would Love to look into this for you I am a natural empathic psychic who sees directly into the person in questions Mind & Heart please read my profile for more details I am also running specials please give me a call!