Will he ever really contact me

over 8 years ago

He came back into my life almost 3 years ago for a short time and promised he would never let another 25 years come in between us. I feel like he came back into my life for a reason not just to pass through something brought us together and when we saw each other all our feelings came back did he get scared,he wont answer any of my texts,now I just text on holidays starting to think he doesn’t have the same number

over 8 years ago
love_connections didn't upload a photo

Power of Astrology (love_connections)

326 posts

well dear allow me to guide you through this situation, i will surely let you know the details for the situation your dealing with i will give you the clarity to know the things more correctly and more properly with all truth and realism…i just want you to step ahead to see what is stored for you…i assure you that you will get all the answers from me.. hope to hear soon contact me now.

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Please visit My profile…. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time.. … you are hiring my knowledge and experience .. with astrological timeline calculation… i recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make schedule… Thank You

over 8 years ago

He is not reaching out because of what I see going on around him. Please contact me soon for more insight into your situation.

over 8 years ago
blacknwhite's photo

Neil Blacknwhite (blacknwhite)

127 posts

It might be not scare but confusion at his side. Please, join me in chat for a reading, and I’ll tell you what I see about his thoughts, feelings towards you.

over 8 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

15 mins for ten dollars/ accurate readings or 25 mins for 30 mins !

over 8 years ago

I am here to assist you and i will help you I will tell you about the questions burning of your mind. I also can tell you about your love life, about your present, past and future lives and many more. If you are worry about your boyfriend/girlfriend, if you need to know about the secret matters of life and about some one feelings,

over 8 years ago

Hello, let me help you and give you a accurate reading on this person and what the spirit show really aroud him and his fears and what is for the future , if he will contact you and much more . Please contact me today . I know I can help you Blessings