Is it meant

over 8 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

Meant when you keep meeting someone over and over again through your life. I keep meeting someone that I thought moved on and let me go. We met 2 times and here we are again.

over 8 years ago

hi just reading your post. and no not all the time, but when it is meant you know it and they also will know it but something will stop it, not always the 2 will want it, you see even if it is meant you will want it but he wont, and that’s is what stops it, I’m on line today if you feel like talking more about this.

over 8 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

As far as I know he wants what I want.. Lol. Was just wondering that’s all.

over 8 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

Idk, met another guy the same way… I wished him the best of luck. It didn’t work out. If its the same with this guy so be it.

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

Take a session so i can check with astrology and clairvoyance.

over 8 years ago
readingsbysummer's photo

Psychic Summer (readingsbysummer)

331 posts

Im doing a special on all readings related to love. Come contact me before the offer ends, you wont regret it!

LOVE READINGS: $15 (30 MINUTES)

ALL OTHER KINDS: $40 (NO TIME LIMIT)

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Please visit My profile…. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time.. … you are hiring my knowledge and experience .. with astrological timeline calculation… i recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make schedule… Thank You

over 8 years ago
psychicadvisor01's photo

Psychic Readings By Michelle (psychicadvisor01)

187 posts

come chat with me I do see a great connection but there is a few issues..

over 8 years ago
the_lovemaster's photo

CHRISTINE MITCHELL (the_lovemaster)

19 posts

hello loveandlight I see that you are a caring person, so please let me do a reading for you and let us find out what is really going on with these meetings I am the_lovemaster on here

over 8 years ago

I would be glad to focus in on your energies and see if this is meant to be. Please contact me soon.

over 8 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

15 mins for ten dollars/ accurate readings or 25 mins for 30 mins !