I NEED LIGHT IN THIS DARK

over 8 years ago
biggreeneyes didn't upload a photo

Ann (biggreeneyes)

148 posts

Last night, John and I got into a horrible argument. (Thru Texting) he got so ugly. Why is he coming at me? Will there be an apology??? I don’t understand. Im not negative towards him I have been a friend to him. He has got issues I know but to hurt someone who doesn’t deserve it is wrong. Tell me what to do any advise is truly excepted.

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

Take a session i am online now.

over 8 years ago

hi there and yes he will say sorry, but there is more to this. well I’m on if u feel like talking let me know.

over 8 years ago

Ann (biggreeneyes)

148 posts

Thank you. I’m prepared either way. It’s hurting to know he talked to me in such a manner but I should be greatful for it at least he showed me early who he is

over 8 years ago

Hello Ann, you should move on because when a person shows you who they really are believe them. Wishing you the best. Take care and be Blessed!:)

over 8 years ago
readingsbydesiree's photo

Psychic Advisor (readingsbydesiree)

194 posts

i can help you i can tell you everything you wanna know and more, i can give you insight on your situation. contact me for more information.

over 8 years ago

Ann (biggreeneyes)

148 posts

I just set some boundaries for him. Either he can heed them or go.

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Please visit My profile…. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time.. … you are hiring my knowledge and experience .. with astrological timeline calculation… i recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make schedule… Thank You

over 8 years ago

Ann (biggreeneyes)

148 posts

Thanks everyone. But I realize he has emotional baggage he needs to release. So do I. He triggered some last night. I’m sure I did, him. Giving up is do easily done with people anymore. I’ve always tried to understand people and their actions. I thought he was like this. He seemed to be. In the beginning. :( maybe he will respond to my text I let him know how he made me relive a horrible moment.

over 8 years ago

Ann there is a major reason he is acting this way. Please contact me soon if you would like to know why.

over 8 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

15 mins for ten dollars/ accurate readings or 25 mins for 30 mins !

over 8 years ago

Hi Ann, You are fortunate in that you are seeing certain behaviors early on. He seems like classic narcissist. If you would like to take a detailed look at him and your relationship, Please give me call! I have excellent feedback and a very fair rate. I type very quickly, too! I hope to hear from you and would like to help.

Warm regards, Pixie

over 8 years ago

Ann (biggreeneyes)

148 posts

I’m seeing the signs of narcism yes. Im praying it’s not pixie. I’ve had that in my life before. It took me years to recover. It damaged me so badly.

over 8 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away on your love issues and much more , I will see what spirit show with him coming back and telling you to for give ihm and much more , I will give you powerful accurate detail and insight , time frame . Come in I know I can help you today . Blessings