are we over

over 8 years ago
audry921 didn't upload a photo

audry921

304 posts

I’m having a hard time finding a reader I feel connected with to get a reading from.no one has. felt..right..so I’m sorry I keep posting. not looking for free reading,just havnt found the reader who grabs me yet. my question is..when will I hear from my bf?(we had a disagreement. trying to tell him he hurt me with how he reacted to something,blame was turned on me ..a week has gone by)...I did try to contact and he didn’t really answer. a couple words.Will it be days ,weeks,longer..or something. else going on or are we just plain done?

over 8 years ago
rravenmoon's photo

Sophea (rravenmoon)

410 posts

I do see a future contact with him . Come to private chat and we can discuss this situation.

over 8 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Audry,

I would be glad to read for you if you are ready for the truth,good and bad. Let me know if I can be of help to you.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 8 years ago

audry921

304 posts

over 8 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

hello Audry. I can help you with this. I do see that there are some issues here ones you are not aware of and do not understand. I would like to advise as well as guide you though this.

I am online all of this day feel free to contact me any time you like. Have a blessed day.

over 8 years ago

Audry the first few minutes of your session with me is free to establish your connection. Please contact me soon.

over 8 years ago

Hi take your time / read the profiles and the feed back. Get a feel for the readers – ask a few questions in the first few minutes and then trust your own sense of this. You will find the “right” reader whom can connect and give you the insight you are needing. Of that I am sure!

take care Psychic Dino

over 8 years ago
angla didn't upload a photo

Psychic soulmate connection (angla)

82 posts

helo my dear sorry to here your pain. i can give you the you ancers u are looking for connect with me now

over 8 years ago
blacknwhite's photo

Neil Blacknwhite (blacknwhite)

127 posts

Dear Audry, you feel sad and sometimes desperate about him, wanting to reach his heart and explain things which touched you. He may take some time to get to you back or may decide not to do that as well. If you are ready for the direct answer about him, please join my chat for a reading.

over 8 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

15 mins for ten dollars/ accurate readings or 25 mins for 30 mins !

over 8 years ago

audry921

304 posts

k

over 8 years ago
sable1999 didn't upload a photo

*Psychic Sable* (sable1999)

48 posts

Hi I Have The Answers You’ve Been Waiting For Chat With Me For A Full In Depth Reading!