reciprocal relation in limbo

over 8 years ago

Just don’t know what to do anymore- haven’t seem to be able to have a reciprocal relationship for yrs tried some other sites never can get thru or a real answer as to why nothing gels for me in this problem , haven’t asked anyone here yet I am very new just joined but it’s been so long I think i will never have a partner a real one who will really think I am worth it and I think I am . Seem to just connect to some online and never meet them or they are just messing with me not at all serious so I need to go out more its just hard with the circumstances at home and with my son who needs lots of help. Just need some advice I will connect to some one for advice soon in a few days I hope thanks for taking the time to read this :)

over 8 years ago
adviser_adam's photo

Spiritual☯Scoop (adviser_adam)

27 posts

i can tell you why nothing is working for you relationship wise, chat me and i will tell you everything i see because it is very important.

hope to hear from you soon :) – adam

over 8 years ago

hi Laura :) I am an experienced psychic specializing in love and relationships, I will love to give you a reading on this to give you clarity on your future.

I hope to hear from you :)

Sofia

over 8 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi there. I can see you are really lost and in need of guidance. I can tell you what is going on with relationships from past and future. I know you had some hard times when it come to love and I like to help you.

over 8 years ago

Laura if you want to know why you’ve been so unlucky with love, please contact me soon for clarity.

over 8 years ago

Hello, Laura, I will give you full accurate insight and details on your love questions for the future and what needs to be change and why certain things are happening around romance when you meet someone . I read the spirit of the person and situations and give you powerful understand and clarity. And when you will meet the real love of your life for a long term future and marriage . Come in today and I can help you and much more . Blessings

over 8 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hi My name is Erica I Would Love to look into this for you I am a natural empathic psychic who sees directly into the person in questions Mind & Heart please read my profile for more details I am also running specials please give me a call!